Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Tomasz Kuszczak close to return to the Premier League"

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Sunderland are nailed on surely if they stay up.
Mannone is average at best and Poyet obviously likes him, as long as he doesn`t go to Palace.
I would imagine the reason there`s been no announcement is to keep all sides happy.

He came here as we were looking to get in the Premier League and have fallen short so far, can`t really blame him and I`ve been expecting this.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Club need to take their heads out of their ass** and realise if we lose him we're well and truly f**ked!

We are where we are in the table because of our defence, and TK is a massive part of that. Lose him and we will be near the bottom next season, I guarantee it!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Hamer
Darlow
McCarthy
Federici
Green
Schmeichel
Kirkland
Al Habsi
Butland
Heaton
Almunia
Stech
Grant

Would be happy with anyone off this list as a replacement. Also like to add Smithies to the list and Wes Foderingham from Swindon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Club need to take their heads out of their ass** and realise if we lose him we're well and truly f**ked!

We are where we are in the table because of our defence, and TK is a massive part of that. Lose him and we will be near the bottom next season, I guarantee it!

Much as I don't like the term 'bedwetter', this is exactly the sort of post its designed for.

If we 'lose' him, then we will sign a replacement. Therefore we shall not be 'well and truly f**ked', and nor shall we be 'near the bottom'. Get a grip.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Much as I don't like the term 'bedwetter', this is exactly the sort of post its designed for.

If we 'lose' him, then we will sign a replacement. Therefore we shall not be 'well and truly f**ked', and nor shall we be 'near the bottom'. Get a grip.

Oh a replacement? That looks likely doesn't it, with barber.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh a replacement? That looks likely doesn't it, with barber.

No. No you're right. All three senior keepers are out of contract. They will all leave and we will sign no replacements at all, and just play with ten players next season.

What do you think, ffs.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
No. No you're right. All three senior keepers are ouit of contract. They will all leave and we will sign no replacements at all, and just play with ten players next season.

What do you think, ffs.

So we will offer contracts to the other 2, which will more than likely amount to less money combined, compared to TK

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I can see potentially 11-13 players leaving including TK. This is an OPPORTUnITY to freshen things up.... BUTLAND has been brilliant against us twice, and to be fair most championship keepers have been very good...it will be a very interesting summer....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If we're trying to cut our outgoings, there's no reason why it wouldn't happen.

Yes there is.

The reason it will not happen is because Ankergren and Brezovan have been here years and are not considered good enough to be first choice. At least one of them will go, possibly both, and a new first choice will come in, if TK leaves. Hopefully Walton will step up to #3.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Why would he have signed it? Come on, if you were in his shoes with your contract up at the end of the season the sensible thing to do is to wait until the summer and look at all the offers available including the one from your current club and then make a decision.

Quote: I am fully open and if the club decide to talk to me about a new contract I am most happy to do that.

“But it’s not in my power and I will wait.”

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/10675479.Kuszczak_ready_to_talk_about_contract/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here