For this;

What a knobhead.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Deliberate or forgot?
Forgot what!? the bloke stood in his way, that he deliberately charges into?

And there's no forgetting, regardless. Every club cricketer at any level is well aware that you can't warm up on the match strip - even to test / mark your run up.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The story earlier was that the club were going to appeal. wtf?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Is it like the random yellow card someone will pick up this weekend that results in a ban so they don't have to play the boxing day game? Does we want to come home for a cold and wet proper Christmas here?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Only 4 game ban? Childish idiot...
Just such unnecessary twattery. Doesn’t matter if you’re having a bad day/argument with the Mrs etc. Absolute zero excuse.

As the Rugby legend Nigel Owens once said “the soccer field is 500 yards that way” if you expect to get away with that kind of unprofessional behaviour

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just such unnecessary twattery. Doesn’t matter if you’re having a bad day/argument with the Mrs etc. Absolute zero excuse.

As the Rugby legend Nigel Owens once said “the soccer field is 500 yards that way” if you expect to get away with that kind of unprofessional behaviour
'I don't think we've met before, but I'm the referee on this field and not you......If I hear you shouting for anything again, I'm going to penalise you- this is not soccer'

He didn't shout for anything again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here