Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tokyo, Sydney & Hong Kong

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Without wishing to sound like a flash git, I am in Tokyo this week (19th - 23rd) and then off to Sydney at the weekend, and then Hong Kong on Wed / Thu before flying home again. It's business but I'm still pretty excited to visit these places for the first time.

If any ex-pat Seagulls fancy meeting up for a quick drink PM me or post below.

Anyone in Tokyo know where I might be able to see the England match at 5am on Thursday morning? :jester:

Cheers!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Stumpy Tim (Sydney), Cheeseroll (Hong Kong) might be game.

Shizouka Dolphin is not in Tokyo but a little bit outside, I think.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Without wishing to sound like a flash git, I am in Tokyo this week (19th - 23rd) and then off to Sydney at the weekend, and then Hong Kong on Wed / Thu before flying home again. It's business but I'm still pretty excited to visit these places for the first time.

Anyone in Tokyo know where I might be able to see the England match at 5am on Thursday morning? :jester:

Cheers!

Check out the forllowing bars in Roppongi, Tokyo.

Hobgoblin / Legends Sports Bar (http://www.legendsports.jp/eng/eng.html)
Sports Cafe (http://www.tokyo-sportscafe.com/)

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Oh a Blind Date, how exciting

:scurrysOfToBuyANewHat:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Cheers Bozza - I'll PM Tim.

Thanks TS - The Sports Bar has it but it's a little far away - I may go for the repeat showing at 8pm the Thursday evening. Wonder if I'll be able to not find out the score?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Without wishing to sound like a flash git, I am in Tokyo this week (19th - 23rd) and then off to Sydney at the weekend, and then Hong Kong on Wed / Thu before flying home again. It's business but I'm still pretty excited to visit these places for the first time

Nice to see payola's still alive and kicking in the music industry :thumbsup:

Stumpy Tim

Cheers!

I'm in Tokyo today, and flying out Wednesday night. Will be in Sydney over the weekend... could probably drag a couple of Seagulls out for a lunch beer on Saturday maybe

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Ive just been to Hong Kong and Sydney i must say they are really nice cities to visit. make sure you go up to the peak in Hong Kong and enjoy the view its spectactular and in Sydney do the Harbour bridge climb, again awesome views you cant beat!unfourtuntly at the moment im currently in Brisbane or i would meet you.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Ive just been to Hong Kong and Sydney i must say they are really nice cities to visit. make sure you go up to the peak in Hong Kong and enjoy the view its spectactular and in Sydney do the Harbour bridge climb, again awesome views you cant beat!unfourtuntly at the moment im currently in Brisbane or i would meet you.

Cheers HG. I could do with some exercise so will do both of these time permitting!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here