Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays tickets and travel ?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The club could have made it a bit clearer! Only really been confirmed to people on here on the ask the club forum. No travel included for Tuesday though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Every match will include travel now surely ?

Tinker

PurleySeagull
Dec 31, 2011
Surrey
Tuesday is a charity game so no free travel is included. Although today there is the usual free travel for bus and trains in the subsidized area. Although there is no stub on the ticket or description on the back like there was at Withdean games, station staff/bus drivers should be fully aware of it. Although i too have my doubts!!

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Tuesday is a charity game so no free travel is included. Although today there is the usual free travel for bus and trains in the subsidized area. Although there is no stub on the ticket or description on the back like there was at Withdean games, station staff/bus drivers should be fully aware of it. Although i too have my doubts!!

Just been accepted on B&H buses....

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
I presume todays tickets include the usual train and bus ticket as I've heard some stations telling people they need to buy tickets to Falmer as it's not included today.

£30-00 for a ticket and travel not included, rip off.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Brighton AND Lewes***** had no idea when i mentioned it to them a couple of days ago - Eastbourne thought it was the Reading game today - so maybe thats where the problem lies.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
How far is the free travel zone meant to extend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here