Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Today's the day...

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I don’t get the criticism of Tapatalk. I like it compared to the desktop version of NSC.
Same, I'm fine with it - only issues are the lack of notifications, thumbs, and polls. But if the new UI is as easy to use as Tapatalk, with those added features, then even better

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Yes! Fantastic news. Everyone will like this change I promise, as soon as you get the hang of it. Xenforo is awesome forum software.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Yes! Fantastic news. Everyone will like this change I promise, as soon as you get the hang of it. Xenforo is awesome forum software.

certainly a lot better than vBulletin 4.2.2 ... but then, so is every other major modern forum software. With the possible exception of vBulletin 5.x.x

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
No NSC for a few hours - does this mean I will have to talk to Mrs Jakarta instead? :eek:

Worse than that, you'll have to listen :bla::lolol:

I'm wondering if I should print off my Ignore List?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's about time I bought a new gun in Dead Killer Zombie.

Something powerful, don't need to keep reloading too often and killing the rabid dogs with one hit. On level 53 now, it's such a tough game. :mad:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
OK, I need to know more…TapATalk has always been great for me…until VERY recently that is! It has more recently become PAINFULLY slow! To scroll and type. Frequently crashes for me now too. I assumed perhaps it was because of Bozza’s changes? That said, I don’t want to use mobile web. If TapATalk is no longer an option, is there an alternative app based forum I/we can use? Thanks

Jimmy Grimble

I’m also in the quite like Tapatalk fan club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here