Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's the day

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
After yesterday's constant checking of NSC, I think today could be the day the messiah is announced.

He may have signed yesterday and Gus seems to think we have 90-95% chance of him staying, while your eating you various breakfast meals just cast your mind to Derby at Home.

He's staying lads, just believe:bhasign:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It will be like signing a £5million player.

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
It's way more exciting trying to get a contract sorted then signing a £5 million player, it will be the best news when it's confirmed

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Only 5 million? Seriously, he is MUCH better than that! Don't forget, if he was a palace player, he'd be worth, oh, I dunno, at least twenty or thirty times that.....

Well,you know what i mean..

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If he has signed will the announcement be classed as "imminent"? I have forgotten what the word actually means.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
If he has signed will the announcement be classed as "imminent"? I have forgotten what the word actually means.

Once classified as imminent a transfer takes 3 or more weeks to complete, as he has not been classed imminent there is no chance of him signing today :(

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Once classified as imminent a transfer takes 3 or more weeks to complete, as he has not been classed imminent there is no chance of him signing today :(

3 WEEKS, I can't wait 3 weeks, my blood pressure wouldn't take it!:ohmy:

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Please god, let today be the day I need to do some work today after spending all yesterday checking the web. Will it be more than one today?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Wouldn't be surprised if we get some news today... Gus did say that he wanted signings made before pre season training starts if possible!

Could be a busy day on here!

Please can we not have any bullshit rumours for a change.. I only want to read facts :smile:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
dogs.in.clothes

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Any news on the venue for this mutual hand shandy session regarding Vicente signing that was suggested on here yesterday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here