Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
How did 4 mins injury turn into 6 ?

Oh well never mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
West Brom gone now - to stay up I think they need Southampton and Swansea to draw when they play each other, then both lose next weekend and then win themselves by enough goals overtake both their goal differences. That's not going to happen.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How did 4 mins injury turn into 6 ?

Oh well never mind

Saints player injured at the start of injury time, 1m 30 stoppage, goal scored 1m 05 seconds beyond the 4 minutes. Referee absolutely spot on, deserves credit for getting this right.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
At least after that goal West Brom might have something to play for against Palace, which is good for us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Saints player injured at the start of injury time, 1m 30 stoppage, goal scored 1m 05 seconds beyond the 4 minutes. Referee absolutely spot on, deserves credit for getting this right.

Fair enough . I missed the injury as I was pouring a beer .

Choker for them but on that performance I think they’ll stay up.

Hudds are in big trouble after this weekend results

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd like to see the back of Southampton because we didn't manage to beat them this season and they can only get better next season if they stay up. Swansea was 6 points for us this season.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Added on time was just about correct, but Moss gave a foul that wasn't a foul in the build up, and let Everton take it from the wrong place. Some of the officiating I've seen this season has been really depressing.

That said, my preference from Huddersfield, Swansea and Southampton is for Southampton to go down, so it's positive from that point of view.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

Deserves no credit given he gave a foul that wasn't a foul in the build up, and allowed Everton to quickly take it 15 yards further forward than the position from which it was given.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The brilliant Graham Poll couldn't have been clearer.

Not a foul by Redmond whatsoever, the ref should have left that to his assistant who was on the spot and Everton took the freekick in completely the wrong place giving them momentum. He said the ref allowed himself to get sucked in with the intensity.

Another example why for the first time ever no English officials are going to a WC.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Another example why for the first time ever no English officials are going to a WC.

Why do people keep repeating this? (rhetorical question - I know why!)

The reason there's no officials is because Clattenburg went to Saudi Arabia, and FIFA wouldn't allow a replacement. Although I'm highly critical of the officiating at times in this country, from what I've seen there's some pretty poor officiating in other countries too. I'm sure we'd have had officials at the World Cup had Clattenburg left after the time point that the Premier League made their nomination.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'd like to see the back of Southampton because we didn't manage to beat them this season and they can only get better next season if they stay up. Swansea was 6 points for us this season.

Yeah, you just feel if they stay up they will get back on track next season with Hughes there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here