Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today's friendlies v Portsmouth and Charlton

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hope Normann gets some playing time. From what I've seen of him in Norway I'd actually expect him to dominate with his passing game(Both long and short passing). Not sure if he is capable of taking the step up to Premier League level(yet), but he should handle the pace of pre season with ease unless he is too tired. At times he looked like head and shoulders above everyone else in Norwegian football. He needs to be challenged in a league where he gets less time on the ball.

Normann is on now,

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So....basically we are shit ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Im using the Albion app on android, which was fine last season.
But when clicking on live match, I keep getting message:

'Live matches and full match replays are unavailable on ios/ android mobile or tablet devices via a browser. Please download the app by clicking on the Google Play Store image below'

The thing is I'm not on any browser whatsoever!,
Its maddening.

I keep getting the message:

Please note it is not possible to play two streams concurrently. Check that that your account is not signed in on any other device or on a separate tab of your browser,

I'm not

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Please note it is not possible to play two streams concurrently. Check that that your account is not signed in on any other device or on a separate tab of your browser,

I'm not

So glad I unsubscribed last season. Looks like nothing has changed. As a STH but somewhat of an exile I would love to get all of the video news, unfortunately the shower running that service are not fit for purpose.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm not

I've given up even subscribing to the utter monstrosity. It's neither worth the money nor the angst.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I'm not

I got that at first and then closed the browser. It was ok when I tried again.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I got that at first and then closed the browser. It was ok when I tried again.

I only logged in for the last half hour,

Tried closing the browser 4 times in that time, kept getting the same mesaage after about 5 minutes.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I'm not

You cannot be logged in more than once, as the wheeeeels come off.
I'm sticking with it, I'm afraid as I cannot justify paying for Sky or Now and then TV.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
You cannot be logged in more than once, as the wheeeeels come off.
I'm sticking with it, I'm afraid as I cannot justify paying for Sky or Now and then TV.

So, the app on my phone is no doubt permanently logged in?
I can't see a way of logging out.
Do I have to remove the app from my phone every time I want to watch Seagulls TV on my laptop?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here