Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Championship games

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didn't realise until just now how low Bristol City have sunk. Lost eight in a row now, and eleven of their last twelve. I must admit, I thought their promising start to the season wouldn't last, but I didn't expect them to be this bad. They're only two places & two points above the drop zone now, from being in a play off position after fourteen games.

Wonder how much patience and/or nerve the City chairman has.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
For all of the "this is our year" talk on here, Leeds aren't going away. Assuming they go on to win tonight, they will be six points adrift. Granted it's a two match cushion but with 20 to go, one of them at their place, that's not so much. I know we have a game in hand but I try never to count on those. They mean nothing until the points have been safely banked.

We absolutely must not let ourselves get swiped by Dirty Leeds on the run in. We're good enough but it's a long run in and a lot can happen. I think I would have to become a hermit if that happened.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
For all of the "this is our year" talk on here, Leeds aren't going away. Assuming they go on to win tonight, they will be six points adrift. Granted it's a two match cushion but with 20 to go, one of them at their place, that's not so much. I know we have a game in hand but I try never to count on those. They mean nothing until the points have been safely banked.

We absolutely must not let ourselves get swiped by Dirty Leeds on the run in. We're good enough but it's a long run in and a lot can happen. I think I would have to become a hermit if that happened.

One game at a time. Starting Tuesday. All we should think about.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Love you at the moment Barnsley.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Barnsley and Mike Dean are trying to make them go away.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love this time of the season when other games are just as important as our own.

Properly celebrated that Barnsley goal. Leeds worry me as they look strong and we've still got to go there. They won tonight and we're only 6 ahead (with game in hand admittedly). They draw today and we're 8 ahead and win Tues we'd go 11 - a big big gap. It's still tight. It's far from over and we need Leeds to start dropping points ASAP as their form is very good.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Properly celebrated that Barnsley goal. Leeds worry me as they look strong and we've still got to go there. They won tonight and we're only 6 ahead (with game in hand admittedly). They draw today and we're 8 ahead and win Tues we'd go 11 - a big big gap. It's still tight. It's far from over and we need Leeds to start dropping points ASAP as their form is very good.

They haven't won yet. Leeds are very reliant on Wood, and also have a dodgy keeper.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here