Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
After yesterday evening I said there was no way I was going to drink today. Well **** that!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ouch!

Reading manager Jaap Stam told BBC Radio Berkshire:

"Norwich are a very good team, they've got a lot of quality players.

"They were struggling this season as people were expecting them to be in the top two and make an immediate return to the Premier League, but they still have a very good team.

"Over there, especially at their home, it's not going to be easy to beat them or get a point, but we're confident.

"We're going to give it a go and I think a team like them won't fancy losing as they'll be fighting for their position and their places in the squad."

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
The guy on BBC Final Score saying if scores stay like this we can go up with a win on Good Friday. Thats not correct is it?

well hudds would need to have a 30 goal swing winning all remaining games and us losing every game, so basically yeah

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The guy on BBC Final Score saying if scores stay like this we can go up with a win on Good Friday. Thats not correct is it?
if they lose today and Friday, we beat Wolves we'd be 15 ahead, they'd have five to play so not technically up but you know

lot of ifs in there still anyway

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Yes, it H'Field lose today and on Good Friday, the most they can get is 89. If we win Good Friday we'd have 89 and I guess it is correct on GD, if not absolutely mathematical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here