Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Grey and overcast but not currently raining. I'd be amazed if it was called off to be honest - would need a massive change in the weather, unless the club have been keeping something quiet. Drainage should be pretty good on that Amex pitch.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You're coming from South Wales? It's on the telly, mate!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Live on Sky, no chance of being called off, safe journeys

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Dear stewards, last time it rained with a strong southwesterly Row O in the north stand was soaking and I did not want to sit on a wet seat..just in case you were wondering why I will be standing this evening.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We have a proper stadium now like the other big clubs so our games won't get called off for a. Bit of rain

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
it got pretty soggy v Forest so wr are not immune to flooding and it is tipping down here in the midlands.

leaving now to pick up 2 grandsons as my missus is poorly and cannot use her ST so costing a bit extra today thanks to the ticket exchange. Better not be off :lol:

club say no pitch inspection planned :thumbsup:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
it got pretty soggy v Forest so wr are not immune to flooding and it is tipping down here in the midlands.

leaving now to pick up 2 grandsons as my missus is poorly and cannot use her ST so costing a bit extra today thanks to the ticket exchange. Better not be off :lol:

club say no pitch inspection planned :thumbsup:
Not raining down in the sunny south.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
You're coming from South Wales? It's on the telly, mate!

....and?........ we are down from North Somerset as usual, there are plenty of us who travel to games from further away, TV or not. I have only watched one game on TV, the Monday night league game vs West Ham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here