Toby

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think with strength in depth we have now he'll do well to get on the bench. So a loan deal may be a good idea, a league 1 team or send him to Oxford to join up with JFC!

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
I have been really impressed when i have seen him play for Brighton as he seems very skilful and is good with his positioning. I think sending him to oxford would be a great idea as it will help to craft a partnership between jfc and toby that would certainly benefit us when they would return.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think we should hang on to him until Hoskins gets fully fit.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He already makes an impact everytime he comes on at this level, I reckon in the right team, he would easily hit 10+ goals

Has he? I wasn't at Peterborough, so I've never seen him be involved. He's not had anything like enough game time so far, thanks to the 5 sub rule, and I don't think he's done enough for the development squad to suggest he'd "rip" a league "apart".

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think we should hang on to him until Hoskins gets fully fit.

This. He is still the back up striker seeing as Dobbie won't be with us for a couple of weeks. Even then Dobbie and CMS may start with Dobbie playing just behind as a link up player.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We play one striker and have 3 players who can play there + if worst comes to worst we can recall him

We haven't played 1 striker in any league game this season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We play one striker and have 3 players who can play there + if worst comes to worst we can recall him

Not in the first 30 days of a short - term loan we can't. We should keep him here until Hoskins is fully fit.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Has he? I wasn't at Peterborough, so I've never seen him be involved. He's not had anything like enough game time so far, thanks to the 5 sub rule, and I don't think he's done enough for the development squad to suggest he'd "rip" a league "apart".

Ok maybe I exaggerated a little bit, but he always looks promising when he comes on

Look at JFC at Oxford, and can't be bothered to search his name at Luton! He is earning rave reviews down there and he never did much for the first team!
I think Toby would not look out of place in league 2 at the moment

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ok maybe I exaggerated a little bit, but he always looks promising when he comes on

Look at JFC at Oxford, and can't be bothered to search his name at Luton! He is earning rave reviews down there and he never did much for the first team!
I think Toby would not look out of place in league 2 at the moment

I've never seen him actually contribute anything. I think I've seen him come on 4 times now, probably for a combined 20 minutes if that, but I'm yet to see him get involved in any way so I'm not sure about him yet. I do agree we should loan him out though, get him some game time in matches which actually matter. Let him find his feet and then come back to us ready to make an impact, like JFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports