[Albion] To the supporters in attendance today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
For those that wonder why they missed it, there wasn't any GOSBTS pre match, it didn't happen.

After we gave them a guard of honour they played some weird Premier League anthem.

I was disappointed at GOSBTS not being played as they came out for the first half as I was really looking forward to belting it out, but instead we gave the champions of England a guard of honour then went and beat them. What a night last was.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Could barley have scripted a better game for the return of fans, fantastic night. Couldn’t sleep last night, can’t speak this morning.

Dead rubbers and nothing to play for eh ? :) Watch Adam after he scored.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That was special. Absolutely rocking in WSU (H Block). I have no voice left.

Unforgettable.

I love football.

Ditto. G block. I sound like Eartha Kitt this morning.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Thought I was just going to turn up tonight to see an end of season nothing testimonial type game with a muted atmosphere
Turned into one of my best nights at the Amex, loved it, place was rockin and the football was the best I’ve seen us play in 2nd half
Tonight will live long in the memory

This ^

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Still buzzing from that last night. The crowd were excellent. Was good to be back in the WSU where the atmosphere as usual was spot on. After so much negativity on this forum this thread has been an utter delight to read, I'm so glad that we gave those watching on tv or listening on the radio something an atmosphere to enjoy.

So good to see people I haven't seen for ages too. It was an emotional evening.

brighton26fareham

Jul 23, 2009
fareham
so lucky to have been at the game last night,fans louder than I have heard them since the play off against the massive,made a trip from Hampshire a very pleasant experience well played to the team on the pitch and to everyone in the ground for the noise they made

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
There was always a danger with a one off game like this, that the usual singing sections might be watered down or not all together, but the singing was being orchestrated in the North and South (and maybe other areas) really well. Great atmosphere, great night!

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Atmosphere generated by a Withdean size crowd was terrific. No excuses moving forward, if you go to The Amex your job is to bellow like a moose...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There was always a danger with a one off game like this, that the usual singing sections might be watered down or not all together, but the singing was being orchestrated in the North and South (and maybe other areas) really well. Great atmosphere, great night!

A chant of 'Al-be-un' that went all round was started by someone to my right on the W3I/W3H border in the West Upper too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It was ****ing brilliant ..lost voice supporting the team ..abusing the ref and shouting “Foden Foden what’s the score ...knackered

At the end of the day Foden is a quite incredibly talented player.

Did you see how at the end he went over to all of our players and gave them a big manly hug?

Class player.

Let’s hope the useless Brighton hating palace git uses him wisely in the euros.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Loved the close up of everyone waving and singing "Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio" at Cancelo as he trudged off!

:bigwave: :lolol: :bigwave: :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
At the end of the day Foden is a quite incredibly talented player.

Did you see how at the end he went over to all of our players and gave them a big manly hug?

Class player.

Let’s hope the useless Brighton hating palace git uses him wisely in the euros.

No I didn’t see that...good on him......however it was nice to throw his goal celebration back at him

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On another tack...we have beaten last year’s Champions Liverpool, this years Champions and some wannabes from norf laaandan.

Man City are regarded as currently one of the, if not the best team in the world and we gave them a game...ok 10 men, but with the noise the crowd made, it just shows how the likes of trossard and moder lift their game.

As for BDB....I have a manly crush on him. He was IMMENSE last night.

....and that tackle Ben white did on the city forward about to pull the trigger in the area. WOW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports