To the Slade Out Brigade

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great result and performance that I hope will shut you up for a while.

The team we had out tonight is something approaching Slades best team and if he can keep them all fit I have no doubt we can start climbing the table.

A big well done to the players and coaching staff for tonight but this is only where the hard work starts. All they need is the full and unequivocal support of us all, we are in this together and a far stronger force when we're all pushing in the same direction.

More for Saturday please.

:ascarf:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They'll still be moaning, just you watch. Empty vessels make the most noise.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Great result and performance that I hope will shut you up for a while.
That means you Portlock Seagull!

I just don't get the 'sack 'em quick' mentality. That mentality combined with supporter power gives us Newcastle United.

We'll have more bad performances and results, and the brigade will be spout their drivel again, but I'd stay with the guy almost regardless. I still can't work out how he kept us up last season.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
great result achieved with a good performance, loads of positives but for me special mention to bennett and mcnulty, great to have a defender who is willing to push up and create chances. Bring on tranmere and another 3 points.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
FFS, can't you all stop bitching, moaning and point-scoring and just enjoy the win. The truth is no one knows, before or after tonight, whether keeping Slade was a good decision yet. You'd have to be an imbecile to think the jury was in with either verdict.

Very important win, sounds like a great display from the lads as well.

Great first half performance & spectacular goal by Bennett. However at times our defence looked frail at times & a better team than gillingham would have scored against us. The arsenal youngster was very good though bennetts red boots were a bit suspect. Shame that there was less than 6000 & atmosphere was quiet. And yes I was there!

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Great first half performance. A few shaky moments but we get better and better with every game, just like we have done all season

Funny how certain people like Uncle Speilberg are nowhere to be seen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports