Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To Reading fans on this board

A Reading FC fan

Oct 5, 2003
Please can you stop coming here winding up a people who have just lost their manager to us. I for one feel crap for it and know how Brighton fans feel.

It wouldn't be so bad if they'd lost him to Man Utd but lets face it whilst we have a nice stadium etc we're not exactly Man Utd.

Why can't we just hold our hands up and say sorry to our friends down the road and wish them the best of luck, which they probably don't need anyway, instead of rubbing salt in the wounds we bloody inflicted.

Let's not act like the t*ssers from london (spit) who caused this whole fiasco in the first place.

GOOD LUCK SEAGULLS!!!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
DECAFE Matt said:
Are you drunk or on drugs?

Isn't it just possible that this a genuine Reading fan with a conscience? I appreciate his sentiments and I'm not a fan of other teams supporters getting on NSC as most of them are only here to annoy us. If people want to interact with other clubs...go post on the BBC 606 site.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks 'A Reading Fan', however most of your fellow fans here are actually ok.

Oh, and 'Matt' above is a Charlton fan!

theweasel

Aug 27, 2003
Eastbourne
Thanks Reading fan , shame your chairmen didn't stick to the principles that he seems so keen on about poaching !
See ya next year !

A Reading FC fan

Oct 5, 2003
That's cool. I'd best leave now I suppose anyway. Good luck for this season. May well see u next year, unless we actually make it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here