[Politics] To give Boris Johnson credit....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I was a remainer and have always thought that BJ was a self serving lying faux buffoon, however he does seem to be strong and decisive. Just what the country needed with all the Brexit shit and the alternatives. I care as much whether someone paid for for his holiday as I do that Albion players were involved with balloons :shrug:

I give him massive credit for forcing Brexit through though.

There are some good examples of strong and decisve leaders who have done serious harm so those characteristics are not enough. You need to be fair & compassionate.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are some good examples of strong and decisve leaders who have done serious harm so those characteristics are not enough. You need to be fair & compassionate.....

Simple answer, although I don’t disagree with you, is the twats who were the alternative

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Going to be hard to find an excuse to fly it when Northern Ireland and Scotland leave that same Union though in the next few years.

nu-uk flag.png

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Although I don't disagree with you, what examples can you give of his lying over the decades?

What about the side of THAT bus, which wasn't just him, admittedly.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What I find quite amusing is that Boris won the election by a landslide because of the mess the Leave vote created. I doubt Boris would even be leader of the Tories let alone PM if we had voted Remain.

So you Leftie leavers actually bear some responsibility that your Nemesis is running the show
He also won it because Corbyn was unelectable.......

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s not just that Boris lies, he also breaks promises on a weekly basis, usually to the cost of the electorate.

“Boris bikes won’t cost the people of Britain a penny”......

“We leave on the 31st October or I’ll be dead in a ditch”

“We Leave on Jan 31st”. Sort of.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It’s not just that Boris lies, he also breaks promises on a weekly basis, usually to the cost of the electorate.

“Boris bikes won’t cost the people of Britain a penny”......

“We leave on the 31st October or I’ll be dead in a ditch”

“We Leave on Jan 31st”. Sort of.

And of course, they weren't even Boris bikes - it was Ken Livingston who started the whole process, Boris was just mayor when it was finally up and running, so took all the credit. Another of his undesirable traits.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And of course, they weren't even Boris bikes - it was Ken Livingston who started the whole process, Boris was just mayor when it was finally up and running, so took all the credit. Another of his undesirable traits.

Quite. Just like the Olympics. The man is loathesome.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
What I find quite amusing is that Boris won the election by a landslide because of the mess the Leave vote created. I doubt Boris would even be leader of the Tories let alone PM if we had voted Remain.

So you Leftie leavers actually bear some responsibility that your Nemesis is running the show

Lefty leavers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports