[Football] To buy, or not to buy?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I'd say not to buy, as every ticket that goes to a Man U plastic fan takes the potential away of a non season ticket bearing, true BHA supporter the chance of getting a ticket!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Simple solution you can't get him one, as the stipulation for this game is one ticket per fan number, problem solved.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Simple solution you can't get him one, as the stipulation for this game is one ticket per fan number, problem solved.

It is listed as being available to season ticket holder guests so if the OP is a STH they might be able to buy one. However reckon the match will sell out at MyAlbion+ level so never be available for STH guests.

It is listed as being available to season ticket holder guests so if the OP is a STH they might be able to buy one. However reckon the match will sell out at MyAlbion+ level so never be available for STH guests.

The Liverpool one didn’t so you never know

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Don’t see the point tbh have sat in the home once and I wish I hadn’t bothered, we won and it still felt naff couldn’t wait to leave.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If ticket sales get as far as ST guests then I don’t see an issue getting him a ticket as long as he sits quietly and watches the game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:fishing:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Don't see the harm in it.

I organized tickets for a work colleague and his little boy who were Man City fans for the Brighton v Man City FA Cup semi final in the Brighton end.

Was really strange though. Both thoroughly enjoyed the match and didn't even celebrate the Man City goal out of respect.

However as the match was on a Saturday and both very Religious ( Jewish ) I had to put their tickets through the turnstile for them as apparently they aren't allowed to utilise machinery on a Saturday. I thought I was well clued up on most religions but hadn't heard of that before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports