Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To anyone who thinks beating Cardiff will be easy.....

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Speaking of Cardiff, who else remembers when they had Fabio playing at full back in that game at the Amex?

I don't think I've seen an individual player look so utterly outclassed and bewildered as he did that day against Solly March. Only Dan Harding even comes close. I've just googled Fabio and it appears, astonishingly, that he got a move to the Premier League last summer, albeit only to Boro.

That was one of the best demonstrations of wing play from a young enlighman I had seen. He had a shocking first 15mins and some in the east stand were on his case. Fabio should have seen red a couple of times.

I will always remember that match for Greer's injury time miss. I remember my 70 year old dad muttering to my then 7 year old son "those two points will probably cost us promotion".

We got back to the hotel in Worthing just in time to watch England get stuffed by oz in the rugby. What a deflating day.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Meh. Their form is nothing to write home about and they concede their fair share of goals. Confident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here