Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all you Palace lurkers

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Dont get excited about Johnny (Jonathon) Williams he will not be back until December at the earliest.
His current injury is Left leg, not the right leg he broke previously. he currently is on crutches with his leg in a 'boot'

Zaha is frustrated at Man U because he never plays....

I just spent the afternoon at Johnnys' granddads funeral and I have known Johnny since he was a kid. So its all first hand stuff..

as for Poogate I need to email Bozza before I release what I was told by his mum and dad ( in his presence)

Apart from that Johnny is still a typical young man who spends his life texting and playing computer games....

His Dad classes himself as a Johnny supporter and Brighton are his second team.. His Aunts are still Brighton supporters..

and of course his agent Peter Smith also Rio's agent is ex Brighton.....

And to keep u palace happy Brighton never approached him....even with his local links.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If the poogate thing is the same as many others have put on here I should think you're safe...

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Dont get excited about Johnny (Jonathon) Williams he will not be back until December at the earliest.
His current injury is Left leg, not the right leg he broke previously. he currently is on crutches with his leg in a 'boot'

Zaha is frustrated at Man U because he never plays....

I just spent the afternoon at Johnnys' granddads funeral and I have known Johnny since he was a kid. So its all first hand stuff..

as for Poogate I need to email Bozza before I release what I was told by his mum and dad ( in his presence)

Apart from that Johnny is still a typical young man who spends his life texting and playing computer games....

His Dad classes himself as a Johnny supporter and Brighton are his second team.. His Aunts are still Brighton supporters..

and of course his agent Peter Smith also Rio's agent is ex Brighton.....

And to keep u palace happy Brighton never approached him....even with his local links.

I don't get your comment about "brighton not approaching him".... So what? Didn't palace reject Bridcutt??
It's football, you win some you loose some!

I personally don't rate Williams but I happen to work with a palace fan who swears blind that he is the best player in their team.

Why have a dig at the Nigel's?? I dislike that club as much as the next person but why post what you did???

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Williams is a good player....and to throw it at the Nigels has not much effect as we have one of the biggest injuries list in the league.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
I don't get your comment about "brighton not approaching him".... So what? Didn't palace reject Bridcutt??
It's football, you win some you loose some!

I personally don't rate Williams but I happen to work with a palace fan who swears blind that he is the best player in their team.

Why have a dig at the Nigel's?? I dislike that club as much as the next person but why post what you did???

Months ago someone said on here he was approached....That is untrue.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So...was Williams playing computer games and texting whilst leaning on his crutch at his Grandads funeral? I can't imagine discussing whoshitit whilst nibbling a cucumber sandwich at a funeral. Must have been a lighthearted sort of do.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
So you have spent the day at a funeral as a friend of the family and then want to go amd broadcast all
Over the internet what you have heard, I am glad I do not have friends like you.
All you ever talk about is how you know the family, I live five doors down from Rio Ferdinands mum but I dont go running to braodcast what I see and hear all over the internet.
Do the family actually know you go and tell everyone the privileged information you have picked up?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
So you have spent the day at a funeral as a friend of the family and then want to go amd broadcast all
Over the internet what you have heard, I am glad I do not have friends like you.
All you ever talk about is how you know the family, I live five doors down from Rio Ferdinands mum but I dont go running to braodcast what I see and hear all over the internet.
Do the family actually know you go and tell everyone the privileged information you have picked up?

I know Theo Walcotts mum. If it helps. She prefers Brighton to Palace but shes not that arsed.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003

what is privileged? the world know he is injured...Im just giving you the true version...NOT what the press say.....either believe it or dont...up to u

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
what is privileged? the world know he is injured...Im just giving you the true version...NOT what the press say.....either believe it or dont...up to u

Despite what he says mate he'll be gobbing off to all his little palace jester suited mates with his inside track tomorrow.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012

Second this!.... At the end of the day this is an Internet forum... Oh by the way did I mention that Lionel messi is my cousin? I've been promised a trial at Barcelona in January??

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

I was more referring to what you have to pm Bozza about. Now surely if his mum told you then it is privileged as everyone does not know, does she know you plan on revealing it on NSC? You do realise if there is any truth in what you say then you could get JW in grief with the CPFC board as I am sure they would have been told not to discuss it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here