Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To ALL Palace fans.......

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Let the Nigels have their moment.
They'll soon get a massive reality check from the likes of Liverpool/ManUre/Arsenal. I predict their goal diff next season will be -44 :)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Leave them to gloat, what they have pulled off having been relegation favourites is pretty impressive. Gutted to see them go up but fair play to them and I have no problem with them lording it on here for a day or two :shrug:

Ditto, not a big issue imo. we can gloat next season when they come back down.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
image.jpg:safeway:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Fantastic. We have a Premier League player living in Brighton. Who'd have thought it?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Well done Palace. Really impressive. Hell they were relegation candidates at the start of the season, their manager left them half way through, they collapsed in the run-in and almost didn't make the play-offs - and to get promoted - wow. Selhurst will be improved or done away with, financial problems behind them.

and, in a semi-serious note, they will not be left behind us and the rivalry will say very much alive as a result. Next year we can focus on promotion without them getting in the way, and future encounters will be enjoined with gusto.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Can I just say, the amount of "reported posts" we get when any Palace fan posts anything is LOTS!

Oh stop ****ing whinig will ya, you and edna should ban each other for a few days and give it a rest. Wigan won the FA cup, weird shit happens.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Let them have their moment. If they go down the homophobic or childish trolling route then ban them. Banning them for gloating? What would you expect them to do?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh stop ****ing whinig will ya, you and edna should ban each other for a few days and give it a rest. Wigan won the FA cup, weird shit happens.

You think it's us that whine? If only you knew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here