Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all Palace fans

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's a simple response to the banter given by Palace fans. We were shocking today, no doubt (as i've clearly posted in other threads)....

Well f***ing ignore then ffs. How old are you. Nothing wrong with debating the El Abd business though. He was so lucky today.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
We dish it out when they lose, so gotta be prepared to take it now. Let's face it, that was the first tonking we have had in a while. Let the Nigel's have their moment. Idrather let the final league table do the talking...take the lesson today and use it to have a great end to the season.
Brighton Til I die!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We lost to a much better Liverpool side that day than you lot did today. Though i can understand your need to clutch at straws.

Still, went on to reach the FA Cup final that year beating the scousers on our way there.

1-3

The only stat that matters amongst them all is 36-33. Enjoy losing to us? :D

Jan 12, 2012
Talk about getting your retailiation in first !!
I watched the second half so i dont know how you played in the first, but that defending was truely shocking. I admired the way you kept getting forward,but against a good attack,you showed everyone your defensive limitations.
Was Bridcutt really injured or was he avoiding any more defensive duties ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Talk about getting your retailiation in first !!
I watched the second half so i dont know how you played in the first, but that defending was truely shocking. I admired the way you kept getting forward,but against a good attack,you showed everyone your defensive limitations.
Was Bridcutt really injured or was he avoiding any more defensive duties ?
Lol..as if yur team is anything to talk about...keep making me smile sunshine

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
In all fairness that Liverpool side that trounced Palace were a hell of a lot better than the Liverpool side that beat us today

waddoneagle

Jan 7, 2010
What makes it worse is that Palace were in the same division :D

And we got to Wembley twice that season. the day we clap one of the opposition players when he takes a corner i will stop going, i suppose half your support there were glad of the result, Plastics!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Glenn Murray, Jonathan 'over the bar' Parr, Nathaniel 'Palace til I die or Wigan come in for me' Clyne - there's three jokes for you right there. Enjoy the rest of your consolidation season.

:)
Very poor botty very poor !

Feb 14, 2010
And we got to Wembley twice that season. the day we clap one of the opposition players when he takes a corner i will stop going, i suppose half your support there were glad of the result, Plastics!

Just view the York City footage young boy and then compare that your efforts. Now tell me how your goal music and drum banging "Ultra" are coming along. Jog on, and come back when you have a major trophy in your history.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Glenn Murray, Jonathan 'over the bar' Parr, Nathaniel 'Palace til I die or Wigan come in for me' Clyne - there's three jokes for you right there. Enjoy the rest of your consolidation season.

:)

I guess you really mean "Nathaniel 'snub the club and won't turn up to accept my Player of the Season award' Clyne"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here