Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] TNT Buffering Issue

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Apols if already covered. Anyone else experience totally unsatisfactory TNT performance last night? First half, watching on TV, had a couple of short buffering instances – but in the 2nd half repeated interruptions up to a minute long had me giving up and switching to the radio.

I'm assuming this is widespread; any explanations from TNT or, better still, apologies??

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Apols if already covered. Anyone else experience totally unsatisfactory TNT performance last night? First half, watching on TV, had a couple of short buffering instances – but in the 2nd half repeated interruptions up to a minute long had me giving up and switching to the radio.

I'm assuming this is widespread; any explanations from TNT or, better still, apologies??
It depends a) what you were streaming TNT through (firestick, TV OS, games console, or laptop etc.) and b) what your internet speed is. Sounds like one of the two (old hardware or not fast enough speed) is likely to be the issue.

I've not had any issues since the move to Discovery+, far more reliable than the BT Sport App. The only issue I've seen was stuttering on a very cheap smart TV where the hardware was clearly struggling under the weight of data it needed to stream.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I Watch through Virgin media but had It on tv last night but what I did notice when i watch Sky through Virgin on laptop streaming is i get a lot of buffering but my internet runs at 660 mbs so its down to them or TNT in this case. The answer i found ;):D:ROFLMAO: is i watch it through a stream on line, mad isn't it but works beautiful on live player or AXSports . Or anything else i would imagine.
I know this is a unhelpful answer but it works for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here