Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tiscali broadband and talk help please

overlord

Apr 3, 2007
hi all,am looking to change from virgin media to tiscali, tiscali claim you get inclusive calls anytime in uk and abroad for one off price,my question is do these
calls have to be made through the computer or are they made on your landline as i would hope.

hopefully someone out there has tiscali and can answer the question, thanks in advance

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If you mean the broadband and talk option, the calls go through your landline, not through your computer. However they do start charging extra for a phone call if the call lasts more than one hour. Also calls to 08 numbers and mobiles are charged extra.

I have had very few problems with them (so far touch wood), except that the broadband rate never gets anywhere near the advertised 8mb rate. Between 5 and 6mb is usual

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Tiscali are a shit, shit, shit ISP, do not change to them for broadband whatever you do

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
TalkTalk acquired Tiscali in July and are migrating those customers over to TalkTalk , so eventually Tiscali will vanish and be on the TalkTalk branding/packages.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
As others have said its a bad move.

highest rated are O2 and the Utility warehouse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here