Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tips for the grand national

£5 E/W Oscar Time, and hopefully SWC will complete a great treble for himself. also a had a couple of quid on Vic Venturi probably prefers heavy going.

RuudvanCalderon

Dec 20, 2010
Backstage for me, trained by Gordon Elliot. Won a large amount on Silver Birch a few years back, also trained by Mr Elliot.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
one of my 5 won, though the winnings dont cover what i spent out, only £3 out of pocket

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
why ignore anything over 33/1??? you can always back a horse e/w at big odds to get a place!!! thats always a good shout because if a 100/1 comes in the first 4 you get a 1/4 or a 1/5 of the odds still meaning 20/1 minimum.....so for a fiver you could still win 100.00 pounds, and 100/1 shots do win grand nationals, rare but it has happened!!! i say get on!!! although my money is on.....ballabriggs and the favourite midnight club.

Why ? well the ground was good -fast in places , when the ground is like that the shorter priced horses tend to do better, its when its a mudbath thats when the bigger odds horses seem to place. todays race kind of backs this theory up 1st 14-1 2nd 14-1 3rd 9-1 4th 28-1 , well done finding the winner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here