Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip for Today

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I was greedy and put it on the nose, but to be fair it wasn't a bad tip. Coming into the straight I was counting my winnings, but it went from cantering to hitting the wall quite quickly.
But tomorrow's another day......erm gone midnight. It's tomorrow today :D

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't understand, I bet each way and if it came second surely I should have some winnings?

The Omen was second so paid each way the other tip was not in the first 3.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The money was obviously down...9/2 into 9/4...shame the horse didn't realise!
The horse got backed as the tip was public knowledge on the internet. There must be a lovely industry in the manipulation of betting markets by allowing this sort of "inside information" to leak out.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The horse got backed as the tip was public knowledge on the internet. There must be a lovely industry in the manipulation of betting markets by allowing this sort of "inside information" to leak out.

And then the instigators lay it back on Betfair for a nice fat guaranteed profit, I've said this for ages about these kinds of mug tips on boards such as these

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And then the instigators lay it back on Betfair for a nice fat guaranteed profit, I've said this for ages about these kinds of mug tips on boards such as these
You don't often say anything SENSIBLE on here, but people attracted to this thread should take note.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

I've no doubt what you say is true in a lot of cases and I've said the same thing myself in the past, however, you have to weigh each case up on its merits

Jim Best is a local trainer, so the info could be credible - A Mccoy booking is a rarity also and he isn't one for protecting handicap marks as far as I can tell
Best has a 1 in 4 strike rate around Worcester where he sends a fair amount of his runners.
Also, the tip was posted early enough for anyone who wanted to, to back to lay themselves.

The downside of course is that the OP is named after a horse which is owned by PALACE fans and it was beaten 3 out after a questionable front running ride.

Jury is still out for me, I won't be dismissing future info out of hand.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hulkenberg German Grand Prix 100-1 Race Winner 16-1 Podium finish

Perez 125-1 Race Winner 20-1 Podium finish

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hulkenberg German Grand Prix 100-1 Race Winner 16-1 Podium finish

Perez 125-1 Race Winner 20-1 Podium finish

You been on those cannabis sausages again?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Stick to tipping fishermen......oh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here