Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Timothy Castagne

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i think we will look elsewhere for a younger option with sell on value, but if we signed him would i be dissapointed.... proably not

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_7510.jpeg

No. Sorry.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
So we've been associated with £871m worth of talent in the transfer market so far this summer?. That's a big number.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
We should never sign anyone named Timothy. I'm out.

Tims and Timothys seem quite rare in football and disproportionately they are goalkeepers.

Off the top of my head, you've got Tim Krul, Tim Flowers, Tim Howard. Then outfield there's Tim Cahill and Tim Ream. Timothee Otouba. Bafetimbi Gomis.

Any others?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Tims and Timothys seem quite rare in football and disproportionately they are goalkeepers.

Off the top of my head, you've got Tim Krul, Tim Flowers, Tim Howard. Then outfield there's Tim Cahill and Tim Ream. Timothee Otouba. Bafetimbi Gomis.

Any others?

Timmy Abraham, younger brother of Tammy.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Any others?
There's that Irish striker who used to play for Chelsea...

Tim o'Werner

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Any others?

Harry 'TIMebomb' Maguire.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Someone is doing it for you:-

That's fantastic – and something I've talked about doing (but not to that level of detail) for ages!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017

Any others?
Timothy Fosu-Mensah is my best bet at a pointless answer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here