Time to give up sadly

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
after all the fuckin about yesterday i thought i'd at least get to the game after friend offered a sub till i could cash giro monday. But true to f***ing form a note under door tells me he now cant do it blah blah so ive given up. so if anyone in my area Littlehampton wants a free seat for tonight just mail me. it was kindly given me for nowt and feel sick that i cant use it but shit happens. thanks for all positive postings on my threads past two days. guess it were not meant to be. on the bright side, sods law means i should miss a cracker eh...give them an extra shout for me. bless you all and have a cracking night. dylan

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
hey, ive had amazing support in recent weeks, and great postings. its just bad luck to have a ticket in one hand and post dated giro in the other :lolol: am going to stop lookig at them now lol

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
kind of you Kaz, kind of you all. just give cheltenham a bloody good hiding

macky

Dec 28, 2004
f***ing hell theres got to be someone in littlehampton /worthing who can give the bloke a lift to the game
but i dont think you done yourself any favours
by once you got a sub asking where you could cash your giro to get a drink

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Walk to Shoreham? Instead of getting a few drinks from people ask them to give you a couple of quid for the train home?

Last edited:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
macky said:
f***ing hell theres got to be someone in littlehampton /worthing who can give the bloke a lift to the game
but i dont think you done yourself any favours
by once you got a sub asking where you could cash your giro to get a drink

no what you are saying mate, trust me, but the actual plan once i'd been offeed sub by my mate was that id have the chance whilst in brighton to get this giro changed, have a few beers to take in atmosphere (not talking wrecked lol) and then on return home give him the sub back...just went tits up thats all. cos his money did nt turn up lol .have good day. anyway it looks as though i may have a taker for the ticket so am pleased its to be used AND nsc has always given a great match thread so nowt lost eh..

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
anyway as i said in previous posting, theres a very strong chance a friend of mine may use ticket, and it will be his albion debut so am happy its to be used.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
gwpdylan said:
after all the fuckin about yesterday i thought i'd at least get to the game after friend offered a sub till i could cash giro monday. But true to f***ing form a note under door tells me he now cant do it blah blah so ive given up. so if anyone in my area Littlehampton wants a free seat for tonight just mail me. it was kindly given me for nowt and feel sick that i cant use it but shit happens. thanks for all positive postings on my threads past two days. guess it were not meant to be. on the bright side, sods law means i should miss a cracker eh...give them an extra shout for me. bless you all and have a cracking night. dylan

been watching your posts lately and you sound very genuine.
really sorry you got problems getting to the game.
i'm not going but i do feel a bit sorry for you as you were obviously looking forward to the game.

here's the deal, i'll give you £15 for your train fare there and back to littlehampton.
i live in southwick so if you can get to southwick, i'll give you the cash to help you on your merry way.

pm me if you need my help and i'll give me my mobile number to contact me when you're on your way over.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Re: Re: Time to give up sadly

moggy said:
i'm not going but i do feel a bit sorry for you as you were obviously looking forward to the game.

here's the deal, i'll give you £15 for your train fare there and back to littlehampton.
i live in southwick so if you can get to southwick, i'll give you the cash to help you on your merry way.

pm me if you need my help and i'll give me my mobile number to contact me when you're on your way over.
now thats a nice offer
its good to see that there are still good people around
there you mate you only have to get to southwick the match ticket will take you from there
and £15 for a beer f***ing hell you will even be able to egt a bag of chips on the way home:p :clap:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Time to give up sadly

moggy said:

:clap: :clap:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
although the man is out of work
i dont know the reasons
and dont need to know shit happens to us all
but hes still entiltled to a pint now and then
cant rally go to footie and not have a pint

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
PM sent.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I used to cycle or hitch from Storrington to the Goldstone, wasn't that difficult as I remember, might be worth a try...if of course you are as desperate to get to a game as I used to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports