Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to be Positive

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Ok, it's Friday afternoon, bank holiday weekend.
I expect Sussex to win the T20 tomorrow, and sandwiched in between I think the Albion can get a much needed confidence boosting win.
Obviously we haven't had a great start and we all wanted/hoped for better. But tomorrow is a real chance for us to kickstart our season. I'm not suggesting it will be easy.
Imagine how much better we will all feel tomorrow evening if we are on 4 points from 3 games.
So I urge everyone to get behind the team tomorrow, and use what should be another very big crowd to roar the Albion to victory.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Never not been positive, what is there not to like about going to the Amex ?

Aug 23, 2012
Berkshire
Agreed

Could not agree more. Less talk of new strikers and problems more Positive support for the lads on Saturday. This could just be the start of a goal rush...
Bit of shame sussex have been stopped in tracks today due to rain but still might get a cap to knock out the last few runs

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Meh! Whoever needed a rallying call a whole TWO games into the season? :shrug:

All the moaners who've been posting such negativity on here for the past few weeks, that's who!

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Indeed, Barnsley had a good win first game of season so i'm not underestimating them, but im expecting a win.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All the moaners who've been posting such negativity on here for the past few weeks, that's who!

Bollocks to all that! So far we've scored no goals and conceded one. At this stage of the season, would rather praise the tightened defence - including the timely header off the line by that fine utility player CMS - than slag off the well wonky shooting boots up front.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Bollocks to all that! So far we've scored no goals and conceded one. At this stage of the season, would rather praise the tightened defence - including the timely header off the line by that fine utility player CMS - than slag off the well wonky shooting boots up front.

Excellent, it's obviously not you who needs to heed the rallying cry!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We'll lose now.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Canit get any better?

From tomorrow #BHAFC will have a new post-match queuing system for those using the football special bus services (H, P, S, R).

Just need one for getting out of the car park and we'll be just about there

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We won't lose the cricket. It's going to rain all day.

What happens by the way, will they play on Sunday instead?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I do feel that we have played well so far this season but the final product has not been there and I believe that if we get an early goal tomorrow there could be several more,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here