Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tim Sherwood. What an utter c**k.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
But Karen cagney is as thick as they come and basically women's premier football would not beat an u 15 team.
Spends too much time crying in the toilets with Mary-Beth for my liking.

R.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I loved it when Sherwood was in charge of Villa and gutted when he was sacked.

Defeat after defeat, huge transfer blunders that took them years to recover from, my lad and I had a weekly laugh at their defensive comedy of the highest order.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
The "this team shouldn't be here in the league" argument is always bollocks, as much bollocks as how a former big team (e.g. Massive, Leeds when they were out of Prem) "deserve" to be in the top flight. A league table is the ultimate meritocracy of performance (both short term and long term) and no side "deserves" to be anywhere other than where they are (unless they've faced some sort of external punishment such as points being docked).

Or mysteriously got promoted... like, erm... Arsenal.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Im in for giving a view and a place for women in some sort of football. But Karen cagney is as thick as they come and basically women's premier football would not beat an u 15 team. And its like watching dry rot on your walls listening to her

Alright grandad

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It’s embarrassing for them all of them MOTD we get 2 minutes and then it’s what’s going wrong with the side we are dominating for the rest of the synopsis

The highlights were quite bizzare too - seemed to show every decent Arsenal chance but only about half of ours, giving the impression the game was even.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Imagine if this had been Alex Scott or Karen Carney ?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset

Imagine if this had been Alex Scott or Karen Carney ?

Watched that live myself , shook my head and thought ......No way NSC would let me say what i am thinking right now ! . :lolol:

George Best scored a hat-trick pissed , this dinlo doesn`t even know which way the teams are kicking in a game he is commentating on - feckin priceless .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here