Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
This lot are, well, err

logo.gif

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
A slight myth unfortunately as there's only a couple of quid difference London to Haywards and London to Falmer

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Let's just agree that they'll have got tickets to Brighton shall we before this gets silly. Take £3.40 off the ticket price to cover Brighton - Falmer. Match ticket is 26.60 in that case.

Edit: that's looks sarcastic, not meant to be....

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm really looking forward to the Massive match. Not only will it be a 30K crowd up for a bit of revenge but there's a possibility of our 1st Choice XI starting a match all together for the first time this season:

Stockdale - Bruno - Bong - Duffy - Dunk - Kayal - Stephens - Knockaert - March - Baldock - Murray.

You are very much presuming that Beram Kayal is still seen as a shoe in for the starting XI, after such a long injury lay-off Chris Hughton may think differently.

It will be interesting to see who he goes with though.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You are very much presuming that Beram Kayal is still seen as a shoe in for the starting XI, after such a long injury lay-off Chris Hughton may think differently.

Agreed, it seems very unlikely that he would be first choice at the moment. Partly the injury but also the level of performance this season from Sidwell and Norwood. At the moment I reckon BK is 4th choice.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Hopefully, if his comeback was a yardstick, then pretty soon BK will be starting alongside DS, as per earlier this season. Nothing against Sidders and Norwers, but BK looks a slight class above.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
An update.

No word yet if Wednesday have taken the increased allocation. The game has been on sale for 5 days now, so not sure if they are selling from their original 1774 or an increased 2300.

Currently available:-

North = 6
WSL = 510
WSU = 95
South = 267
ESL = 107
ESU = 137

Why on earth are we giving them an increased allocation, surely we can sell those tickets as home tickets

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Not "very much presuming" anything, that's why I said "there's a possibility" of the 1st Choice XI starting.

There's no doubt in my mind Kayal and Stephens are still the best central midfield pairing at the club - they bring the best out of each other, Kayal showed his talent on Saturday with his MOTM performance, oozing class. Sidwell doesn't have his pace, Norwood can't shift the tempo and drive the team forward like Beram although both are excellent options from the bench.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not "very much presuming" anything, that's why I said "there's a possibility" of the 1st Choice XI starting.

There's no doubt in my mind Kayal and Stephens are still the best central midfield pairing at the club - they bring the best out of each other, Kayal showed his talent on Saturday with his MOTM performance, oozing class. Sidwell doesn't have his pace, Norwood can't shift the tempo and drive the team forward like Beram although both are excellent options from the bench.

Agree that the Stephens/Kayal midfield combo is the best at the club. Just wondering though if the game might come a bit too soon to see Beram back to his best, we'll see.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Would make sense to give bring Kayal on as sub vs Preston, maybe start him against Sheff Wed, then bench vs Cardiff?

Why on earth are we giving them an increased allocation, surely we can sell those tickets as home tickets

League rules dictate that we make a minimum of 2000 available if requested. I would suggest that the 2300 suits us rather than them in terms of selling a whole block and keeping the segregation areas to a minimum.

Do we know if they even want the increased allocation?

These so called big clubs aren't used to travelling over 100 miles!

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
League rules dictate that we make a minimum of 2000 available if requested. I would suggest that the 2300 suits us rather than them in terms of selling a whole block and keeping the segregation areas to a minimum.

Do we know if they even want the increased allocation?

These so called big clubs aren't used to travelling over 100 miles!

One thing you can say in favour of the Massive, is they do travel away in good numbers. Given we didn't sell out our allocation for the PO semi at their place, we don't have a great deal to crow about.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
One thing you can say in favour of the Massive, is they do travel away in good numbers. Given we didn't sell out our allocation for the PO semi at their place, we don't have a great deal to crow about.

650 miles and 5 days later another 500miles and an overnight after utter devastation at missing out to GD. And we didn't sell out by what 100-200 tops? Rather unique example.

Would be interested to see fan miles this year with the loss of MK and Charlton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here