Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for QPR 27/12/16

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
This one does seem to be selling at a rate of knots. Even more impressive as QPR have a much lower allocation than the big ones we've given recently. The whole of S1F and 2/3 of S1E is or has been on sale to Albion fans, along now with all if E1H.

Not sure of QPR's allocation, but there would be about 2000 seats in the in between area. If they have been given less than 2k, then maybe there is the possibility we can have more? Any idea of their allocation?

Club have already made some of the disabled spots available for general sale. I hope they let people who won't be making it register for the ticket exchange early as there are not too many shopping days left and many last minute deciders will have to buy online.

Currently available:

North = 24 (front rows seats together)
WSL = 28
WSU = 2
South = 97
ESL = 189 (most in E1H)
ESU = 25
East 1901 = 7

QPR have been allocated 2000

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whatever happens, the East will still have lots of empty seats.

Such a shame.
Here for you is some thinking straight out of left field.

Perhaps, just maybe, if we stopped playing games at night, the family stand will have more bums on seats.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Be aware that there is a SUNDAY service on B+H buses for this match, which kicks off at 1230.

This means, for example, a half-hourly service on the 28/29s from Lewes rather than the bus every 10 minutes for regular Saturday games.

Given the state of the trains, and that in practice it is hard for people to arrive early for lunchtime ko's, there is potential for a transport binfest, IMHO.

PG

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Be aware that there is a SUNDAY service on B+H buses for this match, which kicks off at 1230.

This means, for example, a half-hourly service on the 28/29s from Lewes rather than the bus every 10 minutes for regular Saturday games.

Given the state of the trains, and that in practice it is hard for people to arrive early for lunchtime ko's, there is potential for a transport binfest, IMHO.

PG

One of the reasons why I bought my Bridge car park ticket earlier than I normally would

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Are those people that spend time counting unsold tickets the same type of person that stands on the end of railway platforms (I'm talking about train spotters rather than commuters waiting for a non existent service)?

I thought you mean Southern Railway employees just sitting around not doing much so they count spare seats in their spare time?

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
The whole of the North was apparently sold out for Leeds, but there were about ten consecutive seats in the row immediately behind me which were unoccupied on the night. As you say - a shame

Chichester - Brighton was hit massively with cancellations between 5pm & 7pm so this would of put people off, especially at smaller stations like Angmering, Goring, Durrington etc.

I luckily caught a delayed train at Worthing around 6.45 JUST, it was 20 minutes late and I had to park about half a mile away and spring for it.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
The whole of the North was apparently sold out for Leeds, but there were about ten consecutive seats in the row immediately behind me which were unoccupied on the night. As you say - a shame

I looked over at the 1901 from ESU and it was the same story, but perhaps it is unfair to moan, given that some folk had genuine concerns as to how they are going to get home. Doubtless some also took the easy option of watching it at home, but if they have paid for the season ticket, then I suppose it is their right. Difficult balance, I appreciate, but then if I can motor over 35 miles, then surely others . . .

Just grabbed an extra ticket in ESL C block for my dad. It was tough finding one and it's no where near the rest of us. When I mentioned that there are usually empties close by he did say those who have season tickets and rarely attend are being contacted by the club to see if they can offer any assistance in attending games!

Mad that these areas are some with the highest demand but also the most empties

Easily according to a QPR fan i know who no doubt will be joining others in the home fans end.

Hmmmm. Well it's on general sale now and there are still tickets available. In fact, their website says there are 1370 of the 2021 allocation available: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/details/event.aspx?itemref=6629

In the home stands there are not as many:-

North = 18
WSL = 27
WSU = 2
The Shelf = 2 (these are new)
South = 68
ESL = 142
ESU = 19
1901 in ESL = 7

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hmmmm. Well it's on general sale now and there are still tickets available. In fact, their website says there are 1370 of the 2021 allocation available: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/details/event.aspx?itemref=6629

In the home stands there are not as many:-

North = 18
WSL = 27
WSU = 2
The Shelf = 2 (these are new)
South = 68
ESL = 142
ESU = 19
1901 in ESL = 7

Would be a shocker from QPR if they don't sell them all, fairly certain they will though.

Would be a shocker from QPR if they don't sell them all, fairly certain they will though.

No idea how often they update the availability. But it's a written update rather than a live one. It still says 1370.

I can see this one selling out (assuming all available tickets are on offer) for home fans a week before the game. If so, would that be a new record?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My first Brighton Match was against QPR at the Goldstone in 1967 a couple of days after Christmas. Sitting right at the back of the old West Stand with my brother, next to whom I will be sitting on 27th December in the Upper West Stand.

Plus cela change, plus c'est la meme chose. - the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Having just checked back, it was 1966, not 1967, and it was 27th December, so it will be 50 years to the day!!! We drew 2-2, and I can remember a debutant John Templeman marking Rodney Marsh out of the game.

Last edited:

Still 18 in the North. These are the front wheel disabled seats together
21 in the WSL
WSU is sold out
3 on the shelf
54 in the south
69 in the ESL (only other area with pair, and only 16 of them here)
19 in ESU
7 in the 1901 area.

How many days before kick off will this sell out?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My first Brighton Match was against QPR at the Goldstone in 1967 a couple of days after Christmas. Sitting right at the back of the old West Stand with my brother, next to whom I will be sitting on 27th December in the Upper West Stand.

Plus cela change, plus c'est la meme chose. - the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Having just checked back, it was 1966, not 1967, and it was 27th December, so it will be 50 years to the day!!! We drew 2-2, and I can remember a debutant John Templeman marking Rodney Marsh out of the game.

Let's just hope the score won't be the same too!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe. Although Fri night games should make little to no difference. No school on a Saturday..
Yep that's the spirit, all right and proper parents should have their pre-teen child out till 10:00pm at the very very earliest, at an outdoor event in December with the very real potential no way home.

After all there's no school on Saturday. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here