Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Cardiff and Burton

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
WTF is a bums on bloody seats sell out?
If tickets are sold it's a sellout like most other clubs......so if we have 8 no bums on seats it's not a sell out?

PMSL

Don't be ridiculous. Don't you know that every other club in the EFL announce their PROPER attendance, we're the only ones who conjure up a PRETENDANCE.

Like at StJames park earlier in the season, not an empty seat to be found in the place.

Looks like a few more sold in the last 24h for tonight's game. I'm sure the fog lifting and a crisp dry evening will have helped.

538 left in the south, but this is with S1A and S1E and S1F fully open. Still a rare opportunity to bag a seat directly behind the south goal in shouting distance of our Welsh friends.

North is sold out
Just over 300 in both East stands and a similar number in both West stands.

I predicting an announced crowd of just under 27k with 400 visiting fans.

Flying out the door for Burton

Half of S1D has now been made available for home fans. There should be no reason why the other half of this block (maybe with 5 lines of segregation) are not also offered to us.

572 - Seats that can be bought for £10 under the STH bring a mate offer
0 - North
31 - Rest of WSL
35 - WSU
39 - Rest of ESL
52 - ESU

Can't remember when/ if ever before home fans reach as far round a D block in the south stand, but will be fantastic with home fans packed in behind both goals.

I'm still predicted this will sell out a week before. The club have not released the 1901 east lower seats yet, nor the wheelchair seats. Could be random others and maybe some on the shelf too, but this could be it. Or if Burton are only bringing a few hundred then maybe we can have C block too, or A+B and leave them with C, or a combination of.

I'm guessing this would already be the highest home attendance, even if we didn't sell another ticket. Great stuff!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Just purchased one in the South Stand, looking forward to it hopefully a better experience than the one I encountered in SWC

The other half of S1D (minus 5 columns) is now on sale to home fans. Even with these seats, there are only 403 seats available that will qualify for the £10 STH Friends and Family Deal.

The fact that 5 seats on the eastern side of S1D are held back suggests that Burton have as a minimum been allocated S1C. No idea if they will take S1B or S1A but if they don't then we may see more cheap seats released for home fans, probably starting with S1A. S1A to S1C can accommodate about 1500. I'm assuming Burton won't bring this many so hopeful of a few more.

Elsewhere:-

WSL = 22
WSU = 21
ESL = 36
ESU = 46

Still a chance of some on the shelf, released clusters of unused sponsor/staff seats, 1901 ESL seats and the front row disabled seats to be made available, but it's clear this is going to sell out soon

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Flying out the door for Burton

Half of S1D has now been made available for home fans. There should be no reason why the other half of this block (maybe with 5 lines of segregation) are not also offered to us.

572 - Seats that can be bought for £10 under the STH bring a mate offer
0 - North
31 - Rest of WSL
35 - WSU
39 - Rest of ESL
52 - ESU

Can't remember when/ if ever before home fans reach as far round a D block in the south stand, but will be fantastic with home fans packed in behind both goals.

I'm still predicted this will sell out a week before. The club have not released the 1901 east lower seats yet, nor the wheelchair seats. Could be random others and maybe some on the shelf too, but this could be it. Or if Burton are only bringing a few hundred then maybe we can have C block too, or A+B and leave them with C, or a combination of.

I'm guessing this would already be the highest home attendance, even if we didn't sell another ticket. Great stuff!

Funnily enough I bought a couple of the £10 ones last week & couldnt get any in the South (said they weren't available - basically for that offer as if you clicked full price adult they were!) and only place I could get £10 tickets was East Lower south end... Odd!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Well in that case we should be able to have A and C block to ourselves too!

I believe they will have asked for two blocks where fans can state which one they would prefer to be in. One standing and singing, one sitting down for families and those unable to stand. They did the same for their visit to Cardiff

I believe they will have asked for two blocks where fans can state which one they would prefer to be in. One standing and singing, one sitting down for families and those unable to stand. They did the same for their visit to Cardiff

I can't imagine any club selling SEATS as singing and STANDING, however much it make sense. Cardiff always have offered the family area for visiting fans, at least on our last 3 visits.

Assuming we snap up all the other seats, which at the current rate we are doing, there could be getting close to 30,000 home tickets sold for this one!

Just a reminder that the bring two mates for a tenner offer ends at 3pm tomorrow.

This game is already guaranteed to be the largest home crowd at the Amex and for a long time before too!

There are currently 224 tickets showing as available online that can be bought for £10 with this offer, although as it don't look like Burton will be bringing too many there is a chance S1A or a bit of S1C could also be made available.

In additional to the £10 tickets there are just 106 other tickets currently available.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
In which case..."I broke the law and the LAW LOST!"

I just want to check: are you admitting committing a criminal offence under The Ticket Touting (Designation of Football Matches) Order 2007, an offence which carries a maximum sentence of a £5k fine and a lifetime football banning order, on the main page of the most popular fans' forum of a club which has made it clear on multiple occasions that they disapprove of people not following the rules concerning ticketing?

No, I didn't think so.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I just want to check: are you admitting committing a criminal offence under The Ticket Touting (Designation of Football Matches) Order 2007, an offence which carries a maximum sentence of a £5k fine and a lifetime football banning order, on the main page of the most popular fans' forum of a club which has made it clear on multiple occasions that they disapprove of people not following the rules concerning ticketing?

No, I didn't think so.
Moi? No, got my Clash lyrics all mixed up. I have heard it goes on in football though, Anfield has a 106yrs old life average age of STH or something!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Same. Taking a few non regulars and a couple of first timers to the Amex for this one. I'm bang behind the goal, first time in the south.

Do you have a season ticket? If so, how did you change to go in the South Stand. I'm thinking about taking a couple of mates in S1D too, was going to get the tickets on the day as I didn't know the offer stops tomorrow. Not sure if I should risk buying my mates tickets and just change my seat on the day.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Do you have a season ticket? If so, how did you change to go in the South Stand. I'm thinking about taking a couple of mates in S1D too, was going to get the tickets on the day as I didn't know the offer stops tomorrow. Not sure if I should risk buying my mates tickets and just change my seat on the day.
it's a pain in the arse for sure and more expense. I got charged another £7 or so for moving to east lower down by corner, from North, so I could sit with 2 friends who I took. The seat was deemed better (it wasn't) plus admin charges. Invite some friends as an Offer is a bit shit because you're not actually able to sit with as an existing STH unless you pay more to move seats to be with them. That's modern day all seater football for yer, one of the downsides. Very inflexible...unless you're in charge of Sky fixtures ;)

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
it's a pain in the arse for sure and more expense. I got charged another £7 or so for moving to east lower down by corner, from North, so I could sit with 2 friends who I took. The seat was deemed better (it wasn't) plus admin charges. Invite some friends as an Offer is a bit shit because you're not actually able to sit with as an existing STH unless you pay more to move seats to be with them. That's modern day all seater football for yer, one of the downsides. Very inflexible...unless you're in charge of Sky fixtures ;)

Yes it is. I normally move with a season ticket holding mate to the South Stand when it doesn't sell out, and it doesn't cost a penny. Our plan was to buy other mate's tickets for a tenner, and then change ours on the day. What I don't want to happen is buy £10 tickets, and then it selling out so we can't move. When they opened S1D, I thought there would be plenty seats available on the day, but now I'm not so sure. If they opened S1A, I would feel a lot more confident, but I bet they will do that after 3pm tomorrow!

Yes it is. I normally move with a season ticket holding mate to the South Stand when it doesn't sell out, and it doesn't cost a penny. Our plan was to buy other mate's tickets for a tenner, and then change ours on the day. What I don't want to happen is buy £10 tickets, and then it selling out so we can't move. When they opened S1D, I thought there would be plenty seats available on the day, but now I'm not so sure. If they opened S1A, I would feel a lot more confident, but I bet they will do that after 3pm tomorrow!

Half of S1A is now available to buy online!

Just over 2 hours for grab seats for a tenner. There are 350 x £10 tickets available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here