Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticketmaster selling Brighton Tickets

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've no idea where they got their tickets, but two chaps were turned away at the gates immediately in front of us, entering the ESL Family section on Sunday.

They had printed tickets (not 'print at home' tickets), that looked correct. We were shuffled in past them so didn't catch the full exchange, but I THINK it was because they'd bought (from whom? :shrug: ) two adult tickets for the family area, and had no U18 with them.

I understand nearly 100 people were refused entry as tickets had been obtained from touts, which I assume means dodgy resale agencies. Good work by the club to be able to identify these ahead of time to be able to refuse entry.

Ticketmaster are used for general sale games only as tourists and visitors to the area may check to see what is going on locally on Ticketmaster and feel like coming along. They may not think to go to the Albion directly as locals would.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I understand nearly 100 people were refused entry as tickets had been obtained from touts, which I assume means dodgy resale agencies. Good work by the club to be able to identify these ahead of time to be able to refuse entry.

Ticketmaster are used for general sale games only as tourists and visitors to the area may check to see what is going on locally on Ticketmaster and feel like coming along. They may not think to go to the Albion directly as locals would.

Difficult situation, I think.

We'd all like the scum agencies and on-site touts cut out of the equation, but the chaps (Albion fans by the look) rocking up at the gate with tickets they've bought in good faith (for a fair wedge) on ticket sites, are a bit harshly done by, when turned away.

Difficult

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here