Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ticket prices

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You have to realise most of the players can't even afford a pair of jeans without holes in them or even a decent pair of socks,I don't mind paying it if the extra filters down to the lads so they can at least clothe themselves properly

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So this is my first season since the Amex opened not being an ST holder. Various reasons, son plays a lot more football now, so we're picking and choosing games, he also wanted to sit in as many different areas of the stadium as we could as we've always been in E1B in the family stand.

So anyway, you do your sums don't you. Just bought Palace tickets for our first game in West Upper, £53 adult + U18. I'm looking at Chelsea which would be £70 A+U18 - that is definitely a 'should we / shouldn't we' at that price. However, the Forest game the Albion are offering a lovely early purchase incentive for members / STs with a £10 discount off an adult ticket, so the 2 of us for that game is £25 - bargain!

Forest is a Tuesday night sandwiched between 2 expensive Cat A games, so will be interested to see if that is a one off offer for this Cat C game, or whether it extends to other Cat C fixtures over the season.

While the Cat A games are still a bit eye watering, seems a good approach to offer other games with a sizeable discount for early purchasing (granted you need to be a member / ST to get this offer).

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Paid £35 for Leeds game on Saturday. Seemed decent to me

Not much more than watching Crawley last year, plus it’s Leeds - everyone’s favourite second team.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
JUST A REMINDER

Members and ST Holders have until midnight tonight to purchase an early bird Forest ticket at a discount of £10 per ticket.

Just got my adult ticket and my son's U18 for £25. I really hope they do a few more offers like that for the less desirable games - that is a really great price to see a PL game. The game before it's £70 for the equivalent seats v Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here