Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office - useless

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I phoned this morning to book my ticket for the match at Bristol Rovers in 10 days time.

"We can't take telephone bookings' I was told, 'you'll have to send us an email with your phone number'.

'OK', I said, 'I'll email you right now, with my home number'.

It's now over 4 hours since I sent this email, and no one from the ticket office has got back to me, and I've stayed in especially so that I wouldn't miss the phone call.

Why can't they sell tickets over the phone anyway?

Does this club want to sell tickets and increase the number of seagulls' fans on the terraces?

My afternoon's been wasted, and I still haven't got a ticket.

I am seriously p****d off now.

Me: :angry::angry::angry:

The ticket office: :tosser::tosser:

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
tickets are available on the day... and you won't have to pay the £2 booking fee.

As i live in Bristol i'll just pick up a ticket on the day most likely.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maybe they're, like, really busy this afternoon ?

Coo, I sounded like a 14 year old girl from LA there, didn't I.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Don't expect a phone call today. Last time I tried to buy some tickets for an away game a while back I was told the exact same (despite the fact if I had been in Brighton I could have walked in off the street a bought one). I got a phone call back the following Wednesday I think.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Ohmigod, you, like,so do. That's, like, cool !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Ohmigod, you, like,so do. That's, like, cool !

So Easy was like oh, and Peteinblack was likse sooo not and Easy was just and Peteinblack was like, yeah right, I so didn't and Easy was like duh, yeah

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Why do you need to get a ticket in advance anyway? We're not going to sell out on a Tuesday night.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I have been a 'victim' of this weird rule.

I phoned up and received Walsall away tickets by post.

I called up to buy Millwall tickets over the phone and was told we are not allowed to sell away tickets over the phone, and that a mistake had been made previously.

I'm still trying to work out the logic, especially as I am a Gold member on the database!.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Oddly I wrote in for Millwall tickets and they had to ring me for the card security number.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It depends on who answers the phone in the ticket office. If it is the official procedure not to take phone bookings for away games but ask for an e-mail for them to call you back then they are only doing their job. When you phone , they are also dealing with personal callers so if a queue is waiting in the shop your request might not be an immediate priority if they are concentrating on selling tickets for the next home game. Also what I find funny is making postal applications because sometimes they charge a booking fee and sometimes they dont.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here