Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TICKET INFO for HOME and AWAY semi-final v Derby County

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well I have no idea if I'm going, my purchase history is showing nothing, not reserved or booked, nothing for the Derby game even though I enrolled in Gold 10 days ago.

My e-top bit shows my next event is Derby.

I've had an email to say Confirming ticket payment even though all emails usually go to my old mans account and he used his card so know Idea why I got it.

He says no money has been taken yet.

Tried to call to confirm but thats just a waste of time....................so know idea. :shrug:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Well I have no idea if I'm going, my purchase history is showing nothing, not reserved or booked, nothing for the Derby game even though I enrolled in Gold 10 days ago.

My e-top bit shows my next event is Derby.

I've had an email to say Confirming ticket payment even though all emails usually go to my old mans account and he used his card so know Idea why I got it.

He says no money has been taken yet.

Tried to call to confirm but thats just a waste of time....................so know idea. :shrug:

Seems loads in same boat which I at least something

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I waited a grand total of 6 minutes and had bought my 4 tickets online. I don't know what all the fuss is about! :shrug: :D

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
UPDATE: For those who have nothing showing on their purchase history (reserved or booked to your season ticket) try filtering dates from 1/5/14 to 8/5/14.

My Derby tickets show when I do that.

Looks like I'm going after all.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I waited a grand total of 6 minutes and had bought my 4 tickets online. I don't know what all the fuss is about! :shrug: :D

Can buy them online no problem, in fact bought my daughter one a row behind us. Its just my season ticket reserved ones were'nt showing at all, reserved or booked.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
UPDATE: For those who have nothing showing on their purchase history (reserved or booked to your season ticket) try filtering dates from 1/5/14 to 8/5/14.

My Derby tickets show when I do that.

Looks like I'm going after all.

You little ripper! That's now showing as purchased but still no email or money out of my account. Should I still be concerned?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You little ripper! That's now showing as purchased but still no email or money out of my account. Should I still be concerned?

Check spam box. I bought another ticket and that hasn't been emailed yet for printing. Payment not showing either for season ticket ones but it would have happened Saturday and it's bank holiday so may just need to wait till tomorrow to be concerned.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Check spam box. I bought another ticket and that hasn't been emailed yet for printing. Payment not showing either for season ticket ones but it would have happened Saturday and it's bank holiday so may just need to wait till tomorrow to be concerned.

Checked spam and nothing. Would try and call to confirm but I doubt I would get through.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Logged in at 9am UK time today and breezed through my away ticket purchase in 6 minutes. I had to wait 5 minutes to get in though.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I just purchased my away ticket at 13.58 with no wait and they'd already dropped to 1150.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I just purchased my away ticket at 13.58 with no wait and they'd already dropped to 1150.

I was refreshing from about 13:55, went to 1150 at 13:57.

Massive panic ensued, and I eventually calmed down enough to do the business and get two tickets. YES!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Are there going to be lots of people alone due to their normal companions not having enough points?

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I didn't mean to sound condescending, having reread it sorry for the inference. The loyalty scheme always throws up questions, I just bought tickets for me and some friends for the away game, but one of us is disappointed as he didn't have enough. So now he's hoping, like you, that there will be some left. I think the club (and any others with a scheme) have to make difficult decisions on this, but with access to all the numbers they are in a good position to set the points limit accurately and appropriately. Good luck anyway, hope you get tickets, going to be a rollercoaster day
:Albion:

No problem mate.

All is good in the world now I have finally got my ticket. Hope your mate is as lucky as me :)

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
As of 1.30pm today Brighton & Hove Albion confirmed the sale of 22,000 tickets for the play-off semi-final first leg against Derby County this Thursday evening at the Amex. As expected, the club’s ticket office has been experiencing record call volumes while the club’s has continued to be busy throughout the day.

Call volumes are currently much lower and internet activity has slowed considerably, but, as an added precaution for season ticket holders - who may have experienced delays getting through to phone lines or who have been unable to access the internet or to claim their seat for any reason - the club will ring-fence their currently unclaimed seats until 7pm this evening. However, after this time, ALL remaining unclaimed season ticket holder seats will be released for general sale.

The general sale for remaining match tickets will commence as planned at 2pm today (Monday). Telephone lines will close at 7pm although online bookings can be made at any time. However, ALL supporters are advised to check the CLUB’S ticketing website regularly as more tickets may be made available at different times throughout the next 48 hours or until such time as the club is sold out.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-info-1.30pm-1529717.aspx#3RTCrOz9jO3zwRWc.99

I got in at 14.00 to get two east stand tickets, not much showing as available at that time. The above news means that any unused season ticket seats will pop up at 19.00 today.

Crossing my fingers for the away tickets as I don't have 1150 points so need to wait until 14.00 tomorrow.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
For away tickets

I was 3 points shy of the 1225 (not quite sure how that works) so had to wait until 2pm. Then couldn't buy my sons U18's in the same transaction. Panic ensued as I went back in again on my own account having bought mine and this time was able to buy my son's from a drop down list. Still not sure how many loyalty points he has, although clearly it must be more than 1150.

Anyone know how I check loyalty points for my kids? Done it before in previous seasons but can't remember how now?

Must say, the site has worked pretty well for me in getting both home and away tickets. Not much waiting, and bar a few oddities probably due to me not understanding how to work it properly, things have gone smoothly.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Derby had about 200 tickets for the Amex game left at about 1:30.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For away tickets

I was 3 points shy of the 1225 (not quite sure how that works) so had to wait until 2pm. Then couldn't buy my sons U18's in the same transaction. Panic ensued as I went back in again on my own account having bought mine and this time was able to buy my son's from a drop down list. Still not sure how many loyalty points he has, although clearly it must be more than 1150.

Anyone know how I check loyalty points for my kids? Done it before in previous seasons but can't remember how now?

Must say, the site has worked pretty well for me in getting both home and away tickets. Not much waiting, and bar a few oddities probably due to me not understanding how to work it properly, things have gone smoothly.

You need to log on as your son to know his loyalty points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here