Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just used the chat to list the ticket.

Straightforward after I got past the initial thick bot that just kept insisting I use the link to the resale option which didn't work. Lol.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And the link still doesn’t work. Normally stick up for a club but this problem has been around for weeks and it’s embarrassing it isn’t fixed

The link doesn't work but do it the normal way.

Go into Tickets, Home Matches, and then there is a link to list a ticket on the exchange on the left hand side. The matches will show up and just tick the box.
I have literally just done in the last three minutes because my nephew is getting married on Saturday.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Whatever you do, do not email into Supporter services asking when they will fix the bug. I did that yesterday before Newcastle game was open as I wanted to list the Leeds and Leicester games and got an email this morning to say that they'd listed my ticket for Newcastle! :nono: :eek:

Thankfully I've got it all corrected now via the chat, but I was panicking that I wouldn't be able to sit in my seat on Saturday!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Fingers crossed the Leeds game will sell out too, need to shift my tickets for that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The link doesn't work but do it the normal way.

Go into Tickets, Home Matches, and then there is a link to list a ticket on the exchange on the left hand side. The matches will show up and just tick the box.
I have literally just done in the last three minutes because my nephew is getting married on Saturday.
It wasn't working earlier - I tried all 3 buttons to resell tickets. Each one..... ERROR.

Maybe they've fixed it ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It wasn't working earlier - I tried all 3 buttons to resell tickets. Each one..... ERROR.

Maybe they've fixed it ?

I don't know because I sent a text to my beloved to say I had listed my ticket, and he tried but only got error as well.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is there no way to cancel a resell request online ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes, if it hasn’t already sold, you can untick the box.

Where / how ? I can’t see any options to do anything. Let’s me assign to someone else but says remove from resale queue first

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
There was a virtual queue on the club site earlier, must be up and running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here