Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange Problem

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Certainly not, however in this instance the Ticket Exchange has not yet been declared operational in this game so all else matters not a jot.

What is your problem? I already said I had not used it before, but had used Google to search for it and it led me to the page on the club site where in all appearances it was up for sale. I am not moaning nor do I care a jot that they are not up for sale, I simply think it is daft that the club website is not clearer.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I get that about the club and all. But it is a pretty silly website if it allows one to get to the final point and then rejects it.

I successfully put ours up resale, no bank account rejection.

My comment is that beyond that “tick, now being resold” statement in our online accounts, that they’re not in fact up for resale.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Yes I am.

I searched for it, found it and filled the form in. It allowed me to check the box for Chelsea.

See above.

It seems ridiculous if it is not open, that must be a bug and a pretty annoying on at that.

You can ask to list your ticket any time, but the ticket exchange will only open when the club deems the game sold out, which clearly this one isn't. You are wasting your time I'm afraid.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There are about 600 tickets still on sale so I would waste to much effort trying to list you ticket for tomorrow as there is no chance the exchange will open.

I successfully put ours up resale, no bank account rejection.

My comment is that beyond that “tick, now being resold” statement in our online accounts, that they’re not in fact up for resale.

You can ask to list your ticket any time, but the ticket exchange will only open when the club deems the game sold out, which clearly this one isn't. You are wasting your time I'm afraid.

Thanks for these helpful answers! Not to worry.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I get that about the club and all. But it is a pretty silly website if it allows one to get to the final point and then rejects it.

I've just listed my son's seat for tomorrow night and it went through fine first time.

The sell-side of the exchange not being open, does not stop the sell-side from operating when the club open it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I've just listed my son's seat for tomorrow night and it went through fine first time.

The sell-side of the exchange not being open, does not stop the sell-side from operating when the club open it.

So....where am I going wrong?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So....where am I going wrong?

It's difficult to say without seeing it.

If it's at the bank account stage, it suggests a problem with the details you entered. I tried new details for my son, just to see if there was a general error on the site in that part of the transaction currently.

The sort code doesn't need hyphens for example, just a straight six digits.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Did I say I agreed with it? I was just pointing out what is likely to happen

Tim please clarify what you mean ?
Elsewhere on these type of threads you have been staunchly in support of the club s implementation of the scheme
Unless I’m badly mistaken
If you just mean the breach of t&cs by sitting in a seat you ve not paid for as it’s empty
It’s the same misdemeanour or crime Is it not ? Committed in a different manner

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's difficult to say without seeing it.

If it's at the bank account stage, it suggests a problem with the details you entered. I tried new details for my son, just to see if there was a general error on the site in that part of the transaction currently.

The sort code doesn't need hyphens for example, just a straight six digits.

Yes, you are right, the problem was that I used my name as it appears on the bank account instead of the way the site expected it.

All good now! Thanks

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tim please clarify what you mean ?
Elsewhere on these type of threads you have been staunchly in support of the club s implementation of the scheme
Unless I’m badly mistaken
If you just mean the breach of t&cs by sitting in a seat you ve not paid for as it’s empty
It’s the same misdemeanour or crime Is it not ? Committed in a different manner

All I was trying to do was explain to the poster when they said it’s a shame that their 2 excellent NS seats would be unoccupied tomorrow night, was that it’s likely that the empty seats would be spotted and occupied within a few minutes of KO, ie they wouldn’t be empty for long.
Clearly this is against the T&C of the ticket and I’m not saying I support it. I’m generally a law abiding citizen.
I didn’t realise this would offend you.
Apologies if I’ve misunderstood your questioning

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is the exchange even open at present?

No. Mate can’t go tomorrow now (tested positive for covid) and wants to sell me his ticket so I could go instead. Also great because I could sit with mates if got his seat. But oh no, greedy greedy football has made this impossible so neither of us can now go and the seat will be empty despite nearly 80years support between us inc. STHs at Priestfield and Withdean.

Brighton and Hove Albion - the worlds hardest club to support, in partnership with the Premier League, Southern Rail, Sussex Police, Sky TV, BT Sports, Amazon, Mr Bennett’s Field, Sussex Uni Open Days, Parking Zone Police and Sodexo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here