Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange admin fee

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
It’s been a while since I sold tickets on there but I did for the Arsenal game. I noticed that the admin fee is now a whopping 10%, so for two tickets and parking that’s £13.50! I’m sure it just used to be £1 per ticket, it must have changed without me noticing.

I know there are bigger issues out there but that was an additional hit I didn’t expect, it all adds up…..

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Listing a season ticket attracts a £1 admin fee but it seems match tickets (so purchased match tickets) admin fee is 10%.

"If you list a season ticket and it sells, you get that portion of your season ticket paid back minus a £1 administration fee. If you list a match ticket and it sells, you get the original match ticket price paid back minus a 10% administration fee".

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Listing a season ticket attracts a £1 admin fee but it seems match tickets (so purchased match tickets) admin fee is 10%.

"If you list a season ticket and it sells, you get that portion of your season ticket paid back minus a £1 administration fee. If you list a match ticket and it sells, you get the original match ticket price paid back minus a 10% administration fee".
Fair enough, I guess most I have sold previously were season tickets so that explains it. I don’t mind paying it as such, I think it works well as a system, I just hadn’t kept up with the costs but now I can’t say I didn’t know!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here