Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday joke

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Raul, Ronaldo and Beckham were all at Real Madrids canteen. They were eating lunch and Raul said, "Tapas again ! If i get tapas one more time for lunch im going to jump off the top of the stadium." Ronaldo opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again ! If i get burritos one more time im going to jump off too " Beckham opened his lunch and said "Ham and Cheese again !
If i get a Ham & Cheese sandwich one more time, im jumping too. "

The next day Raul opened his lunch box, saw Tapas and jumped to his death. Ronaldo opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too. Beckham opened his lunch, saw the Ham & Cheese and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral Raul's wife was weeping, she said, " If id known how tired he was of Tapas i never wouldve given it to him again !" Ronaldo's wife also wept and said, " I couldve given him tacos or enchiladas ! i didnt realise he hated burritos so much." Everyone turned and stared at Posh Spice. " Hey, dont look at me !" she said , " He makes his own lunch."

Last edited:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Wayne Rooney goes to the doctors and says, "Doctor, every time I look in the mirror I get aroused." The doctor replies, " I'm not surprised, you're a c***."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here