Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Thunderstorms kicking off.....................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just started absolutely pissing down in RH13. Couple of thunder rumbles and one lightning flash so far.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can't upload a video unfortunately, best screen shot I can get of it though. Went sideways across the sky.
_20221023_163914.JPG

Passed through TN6 now, still rumbling but wind has dropped and rain eased. Good job I swept up all the leaves whilst it was fine and sunny so that there was space for more to fall :(

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Pretty much dark in RH10 for about 30 mins with a significant downpour and frequent thunder and lightning but has now brightened up

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Was there a single crash of thunder over Worthing this morning, or was it in my dream?
I've looked back at the lightning detector data and I can't see any lightning from the rain that passed us.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was there a single crash of thunder over Worthing this morning, or was it in my dream?
Yes there was - just before 7 I think

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Lol there wasn’t earlier ..fekin monsoon!
Had to drop off some work gear for recalibration in Shoreham around midday, absolute stairrods - went to Sainsbury's to fuel up a few minutes later and lots of the car park access roads under water.

At time like these I'm glad I live on top of a hill and not the bottom!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here