Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunderstorms approaching !!!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The escaped dog?:D
I have heard there is a seal in Newhaven Harbour :rolleyes:

There's at least 3 in the harbour. A couple of them are by the beach, but come & go. The main one lounges around on the mud flat near the fish shoo. He gets fed from the fishermen when they're off loading their catch. I saw him myself last Monday evening.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
There's at least 3 in the harbour. A couple of them are by the beach, but come & go. The main one lounges around on the mud flat near the fish shoo. He gets fed from the fishermen when they're off loading their catch. I saw him myself last Monday evening.

Didn't realise there were three now, I have seen pictures of the main one on Twitter.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
We had two minutes of rain in NW1 a little while ago. I'm hoping we get more... just to make the noisy b45tard across the way shut his doors and windows. :wanker:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Very very pleased we landed at Gatwick when we did would have been horrible 90 minutes later. Hopefully the players will have a smooth landing in an hour or so, don't need any plane related injuries.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Lightshow happening off the coast now, no thunder as yet

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Fairly quiet overnight here in Worthing, had a few good flashes overnight and a little rain. Just looked at the satellite images and it looks like Le Grand Descend is sliding across The Channel and will hit withing a couple of hours, this one WILL give the Tomato's a nice wash.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I went to bed quite early, but I was woken up twice during the night by enormous flashes lighting up the room and thunder shaking the house. Was quite surreal being half asleep.

Was it as good as the night before?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here