Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thumb man 2?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3458482 said:
Blazer boy!! I found you! :clap2:

I've sat in front of you last two games, you sir are funny as f*** with your stressy rants and chanting! Brought my tickets for Bristol Rovers just so I could sit in with you lot again!

Is that the one you thought was me?

I don't no who you are, come chat at Bristol Rovers, i like to meet my fans

Dark brown spikey hair, sit one row in front along to your left a bit we were chucking inflatables at each other last game. Overheard you talking about NSC but forgot to say hello. Who's the little blonde kid in front of you as well?

I've brought some horns for Saturday will chuck you and your mates a couple :lol:

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3458492 said:
Dark brown spikey hair, sit one row in front along to your left a bit we were chucking inflatables at each other last game. Overheard you talking about NSC but forgot to say hello. Who's the little blonde kid in front of you as well?

I've brought some horns for Saturday will chuck you and your mates a couple :lol:

The other kid is Jim, he isn't on here, nor is he worthy of being so!

The horns sound excellent! can't wait

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
f*** off you prick! You do not understand what Danny will do to you unless I am there to protect you.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I used to sit next to "the screamer" I might have to come to this NSC H block love in. :banana: :banana:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The screamer is amazing. Phones me up after matches SCREAMING into my ear. "MURRAY IS f***ing SHIT EVERYONE IS SHIT SACK EVERYONE." And that was when we won 3-0...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
OH MY GOD. I know the screamer and have been waiting all my NSC LIFE to meet Danny Seagull.

This is a chance of a lifetime!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here