Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three things: pies, Forest and...

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
There is so much more to BZ's game now than when he left us. It's no surprise that QPR and Austin in particular were more prolific with him in the side even if he wasn't.

He also has that touch of quality that far exceeds anything except perhaps Ulloa that we've seen spearhead the attack for us since the move to the AMEX.

He will create chances, score the unexpected - I refer you to his goal of the season contender v West Brom this year - and if he stays fit for even 50% of the games he will be invaluable. SIGN. HIM. UP.

Spot on!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
While I'm not a pie lover it will be a shame if piglets are forced out. When the amex opened we were different and gradually that will have gone away (exciting Young manager, passing football etc) and we are turning into just another championship team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Which means he may already have signed, and they are just waiting to introduce him in the new away kit or something.

Anyway, if he becomes our player on July 1, it's unlikely the paperwork will be left until July 1. It'll surely be signed before that.

Some clubs keep things under wraps until 1st July whilst others make a big hoo-ha before they can officially sign a player. If he is signing for us we'll know for certain on 1st July.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This is a case where 1 + 2 does not equal 3.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I just hope that we don't just get one marquis signing and a couple of also rans.

Lumme, are we signing members of the aristocracy now?
Soon it'll be Robbie Earle and Scott Barron :lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Pukka pies are good enough for the majority of grounds in the country but not for fans of BHA who consider themselves to be superior to all other supporters. They are certainly better VFM than piglets, which are seiously over priced and overated by our fans. They are priced for a restaurant or home use but not for a football ground and massed quick sales. This is only my opinion.

Good opinion BG.
Over £4 for a pie is a con, most chip shops seem to also sell Pukka pies.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Zamora back in a Brighton shirt would probably fill the stadium even on a friday night , with or whithout quality pies , of the 3 teasers i would say the friday night is fav with the other 2 involved in a current stewards enquiry .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Zamora's contract at QPR does not expire until June 30th. Heard from a separate sauce this morning (who has never let me down) that he has signed a one year deal.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Pukka pies are good enough for the majority of grounds in the country but not for fans of BHA who consider themselves to be superior to all other supporters. They are certainly better VFM than piglets, which are seiously over priced and overated by our fans. They are priced for a restaurant or home use but not for a football ground and massed quick sales. This is only my opinion.

Everything in the UK is over-priced, partly because people are willing to pay money for crap like pukka pies.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What is the Pukka Chilli Pie like? Any good ? ???

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

just when i thought you couldn't get any more insane........you post this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here