Three managers...one calendar year

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

murraymint

Aug 13, 2008
When our new manager is appointed he will be our third in 2009...it is five if you add caretakers Dean White and Hinshelwood.
Whoever comes in next has to be given time to stabilise the club and take it forward. How can we expect to have a settled team if things are constantly changing behind the scenes.
The players Adams brought it in January, McNulty, Davies etc, will have played under five different bosses by the time they have been with us 12 months.
For us to be a success this management merry-go-round has to stop.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I agree with your sentiments Minty, but the way things are going in football these days I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if we get another couple of lambs to the slaughter in & out before the season ends. It's a f***ing joke - particularly when you consider that people expect Walt Disney productions on Mickey Mouse money. If Bloom doesn't give the new boss time & a proper war chest to splash on proven talent, then the managerial merry-go-round will just keep spinning out of control at The Albion. Marvelous.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
While I agree with the sentiment, haven't we said that every time we've changed managers in the last 5-6 years?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports