Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thread removed

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have not felt the way i am currently feeling about Brighton since 1995.............

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I have not felt the way i am currently feeling about Brighton since 1995.............

Come on its nowhere near that that bad, what ever is said we still finished 4th in the second tier.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bozza has reinstated the thread

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
Mods on here used to be great think some of the new ones think its cool to ban people and make a show of it.Its a very sad day when 2 harmless and enjoyable threads are removed just because a mod posts I agree with the one poster no one agreed with??????

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Come on its nowhere near that that bad, what ever is said we still finished 4th in the second tier.

No i know it's not,but i has taken me back to those times,all the in- fighting,the secrecy and so forth.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It seems we need to doth our cap to the money making machine that is BHAFC now . Great people have been shuffled to the side, Dick Knight, people who are hugely responsible for us even being at Falmer. The Henfield One and Lord Bracknell are now side stepped. The latter absolutely destroying Anne De Vecchi at the Lewes enquiry and now it seems forgotten with the head of secruity in particular treating him like a piece of trash. I am saddened these great men are now not given the regard they deserve as without Knight, Samrah, Bassford et all we would not even be at the Amex.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Interesting that one of the people who SAVED the albion, and yes, for all you doubters out there, if it wasn't for the likes of Paul Samrah, we would be bobbling in the arse end of the conference as AFC Brighton, he gets his thread removed because he is unhappy with what is going on.

Shameful

If its back then good.....perhaps the mod who removed it needs to look at himself

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've largely been off NSC over the last day or two, but it's time to set a few things straight...

1. I and I alone are aware of some specifics to do with what is being analysed on NSC by various parties currently. I'm no legal expert but it's my "name above the door" and for that reason I am guarded. I also don't want to be in a position where I am asked to hand over user details to a third party due to a wish to take legal action against what some have posted on here.

2. As such I have asked the moderators to adopt a 'better safe than sorry' approach.

3. The moderators have a largely thankless task on NSC, putting in a lot of time and effort for no reward.

4. I put the moderators where they are, they are trying to follow my 'rules' and get sniped at by people who don't consider that position.

5. I've threatened it before, but I mean it now: I'm not going to be shy in my actions towards the few snide wankers who seem to delight in picking on the moderators at nearly every opportunity they can. They put a lot more into this site and community than you do, so I will have no qualms in removing you from here, with no notice and forever. If you have a problem with some moderating then PM me or email me. I'll look into it. Publicly bashing the mods is not going to see you being an active member of NSC for much longer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could it be that people are not happy to just accept a one sided argument and are asking questions. I think that it is a case of people wanting to be told something that appears to be remotely conceivable as the suspensions dont as every manage is self promoting, unless in the position that Sir Alex was.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
I've largely been off NSC over the last day or two, but it's time to set a few things straight...

1. I and I alone are aware of some specifics to do with what is being analysed on NSC by various parties currently. I'm no legal expert but it's my "name above the door" and for that reason I am guarded. I also don't want to be in a position where I am asked to hand over user details to a third party due to a wish to take legal action against what some have posted on here.

2. As such I have asked the moderators to adopt a 'better safe than sorry' approach.

3. The moderators have a largely thankless task on NSC, putting in a lot of time and effort for no reward.

4. I put the moderators where they are, they are trying to follow my 'rules' and get sniped at by people who don't consider that position.

5. I've threatened it before, but I mean it now: I'm not going to be shy in my actions towards the few snide wankers who seem to delight in picking on the moderators at nearly every opportunity they can. They put a lot more into this site and community than you do, so I will have no qualms in removing you from here, with no notice and forever. If you have a problem with some moderating then PM me or email me. I'll look into it. Publicly bashing the mods is not going to see you being an active member of NSC for much longer.

A fair post. IMO you should use some NSC money to get a legal opinion on what you should and shouldn't do.

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom

That's what we were saying in the thread that a certain poster should stop saying he knew stuff as this might harm nsc and put it in a legal wrangle.sorry but it was a mod that said he agreed with that poster and removed the thread.until then there was no mod basing,name calling etc just healthy debate.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's what we were saying in the thread that a certain poster should stop saying he knew stuff as this might harm nsc and put it in a legal wrangle.sorry but it was a mod that said he agreed with that poster and removed the thread.until then there was no mod basing,name calling etc just healthy debate.

Large threads are a pain to moderate and clean up - deciding what are 'bad' posts, deleting those posts, deleting the quotes of those posts, deleting the quotes of the quotes of those posts. I'll never have an issue with a moderator who thinks "this is going to take too long" and just remove the whole thread. I'd do the same. 15 seconds versus 10 minutes - my time has some value.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

Cool story, but I don't think it was like that at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here