Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thread full of random ex-Albion players

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
Mark Wright

Not the reality footballer but the one who was signed by Slade on 2009 and didnt like the area so moved in the same transfer window.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'll always remember going to Shgoreham to see a game and George Parris and John Byrne strolling out. . . Steve Foster on the beer in the clubhouse.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Few randoms here
35aac0457c57bf74192e5a709563c732.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Rumour had it he was bought for half a sixpence!

Some of the filming for that movie was done in Ockham, the village where a friend of mine grew up. The producer was keen for some of the shots to be taken from my friend's parents garden as it had a particularly good view of the church.

Initially my friend's father refused, but when the producer said l'll tell you what, if we send Tommy round to meet your kids and have a cup of tea, would that make a difference?

It did, and he did. Friend still has the pics to prove it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Some of the filming for that movie was done in Ockham, the village where a friend of mine grew up. The producer was keen for some of the shots to be taken from my friend's parents garden as it had a particularly good view of the church.

Initially my friend's father refused, but when the producer said l'll tell you what, if we send Tommy round to meet your kids and have a cup of tea, would that make a difference?

It did, and he did. Friend still has the pics to prove it.

If you don't mind me saying, your friend's father was a bit dumb and behind the times. He should have asked for 20 shillings and Mr Steele to meet the kids!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here