Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread for golfers amongst you.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
personally i would take a three wood , a 5 and a 7 iron.....keep yer wrist strong , follow through , keep yer head down.....stay down the middle..!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don't play Waterhall then, makes B&H look like a bowling green, but brilliantly different holes & views. Great fun but too hilly for a substantial number of old codgers to form a big membership

Played there many times, especially in the winter when everywhere else is too wet. Not top quality, but always enjoy it, great mix of holes and superb scenery. Oh and a bloody good fry-up in the clubhouse too.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
personally i would take a three wood , a 5 and a 7 iron.....keep yer wrist strong , follow through , keep yer head down.....stay down the middle..!

You must be a good player.... shortest Iron a seven...No bunkers or rough then!!!

markw

Aug 28, 2009
We have a similar format where I play, but 2 clubs and a putter. I have entered 3 times and shot 34, 35 and 37 points with Driver, 7 iron and putter on all 3 occasions!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm a rubbish golfer but really enjoy it. I take the vast majority of shots with my hybrid - mainly cos I can barly hit irons. I find it by far the most forgiving club!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here