Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those there tonight

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I spend >£500 on a season ticket, and god knows what else in following the Albion. Call me frivolous, but in all honesty I can probably soak up 20p extra each fortnight on a pie, as will most people, I'm sure.

Alternatively, if the 20p pie price increase is enough to put you off buying one full stop and you had previously done so at every home game, working on 25 home games a season you could save yourself just over £100 a season - or 1/5 of next years season ticket depending on the inevitable increase

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Alternatively, if the 20p pie price increase is enough to put you off buying one full stop and you had previously done so at every home game, working on 25 home games a season you could save yourself just over £100 a season - or 1/5 of next years season ticket depending on the inevitable increase

........less the cost of what you would've eaten instead, plus not having a pie to enjoy on matchday (including the lovely specials). What about the 'three items for £7' deal ? It's all too complicated. For 40p a month extra I'll just keep scoffing. Far less of a rip off than £2.50 for a cup of coffee from Starbucks/Costa etc

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
........less the cost of what you would've eaten instead, plus not having a pie to enjoy on matchday (including the lovely specials). What about the 'three items for £7' deal ? It's all too complicated. For 40p a month extra I'll just keep scoffing. Far less of a rip off than £2.50 for a cup of coffee from Starbucks/Costa etc

The pies aren't all that. I certainly wouldn't go as far as to say that my matchday experience would be worse off for not having one. Anyone who wakes up and thinks "it's football day, I can have a pie!!!!!!!!!!" should probably trying Ebaying "new life"

Jan 30, 2008
i doubt if there's many that go to starbucks/costa on match day ???
regards
DR

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Where else can I buy the pies? I know Hove lagoon cafe (some fat boy who is actually slim owns it) sell it. The coop that I thought was in Brighton but actually is in hove and dragged my disabled bro to sold them but don't now 🙅. Anywhere else? Cheers.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The pies aren't all that. I certainly wouldn't go as far as to say that my matchday experience would be worse off for not having one. Anyone who wakes up and thinks "it's football day, I can have a pie!!!!!!!!!!" should probably trying Ebaying "new life"

You can't get them on eBay. I've tried :(

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I spend >£500 on a season ticket, and god knows what else in following the Albion. Call me frivolous, but in all honesty I can probably soak up 20p extra each fortnight on a pie, as will most people, I'm sure.

Would you prefer to use the word science in future please :lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
They've done something to the perimeter flashing advertising stuff. It was brighter, with more colours, loads more contrast and with no missing pixels. Much more professional. Much more distracting too.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
It comes down to principle for me now. I regularly spent £10-15 a game last year but when they are trying to squeeze us for every penny it takes the piss. If prices stayed the same I would have continued with what I spent there but not any more. I shall walk in at 2.55 from now on

Aug 4, 2011
Great to be back at the ground. Club shop was decent but feels more nike shop than Brighton. 7k or so attending and run out of majority of hot food BEFORE kick off in east stand lower and the pitch looked poor maybe due to bad weather recently and mite concentration on training ground

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials

Good grief!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here