Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Those not in Rome this Thursday….

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Via a dodgy stream on my ex-employers laptop that they have failed to collect - couldn't give a toss if it gets Malware or a virus now ! :ROFLMAO:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Bearing in mind that the scousers KO time is the same as ours then which pubs in BN will defo show us? I guess the RB is nailed on but I avoid that place if not a home match as it’s a bit like having a doner kebab sober!!
My mate swears by the new unity along London road. They have multiple screens showing all the games at the same time.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Personal experience says not
I can't believe it's nearly a year ago I went. Time flies....or sails by really
More and more cruise lines are moving to Musk's Starlink satellite internet which from my experience works REALLY well. I was on a cruise in November, in a terrible storm on the North Sea, watching various things on Netflix on my laptop in highest quality with no buffering at all.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
As a rule of thumb, I choose not to go to the Amex any more than is absolutely necessary. For that reason, I shall mostly be watching it in a Shoreham hostelry, probably followed by a dirty burger somewhere.
Is there an Hostelry in Shoreham showing the football ? Probably on a par with the arse end of Rome?

Jul 7, 2003
Personal experience says not
I can't believe it's nearly a year ago I went. Time flies....or sails by really
They have the new Starlink connection on here. I used it for the Wolves cup game and (unfortunately) it held up most of the time.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I've got a new job that I'm somewhat out of my depth in so will probably work late, miss the first 30 minutes then head to my local. There's normally a handful of Albion fans and it's cheap.

The last match there were 3 other Albion fans and an overexcited African who was cheering for Adingra, I enjoyed about 7 pints of Guinness and got a bit emotional.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where are you watching it?
I thought that the club were going to open up lounges at the Amex, I could have sworn it was advertised on the big screens at HT v Everton, I can’t find any mention on the site though so I must have dreamed it!!
I have a diversity and inclusion event this Thursday. Five PM kick off. An opportunity for our students to come to terms with what makes a geriatric autistic old lecturer in a Brighton shirt (Europa league, blue casual) checking his phone, tick. Do I tick? Yes. Yes I do.

"Tell us about your challenges, Dr M"

"f***ing wifi in here is terrible. Can someone get me a glass of red. Not that shit you're drinking. Something decent. Ta"

"Have you encountered conflict in the workplace?"

"Fergie! One nil. Get IN! What was that? Conflict? Yeah. No. Don't care really. It's all bollocks at the end of the day".

Paddington Gal

May 7, 2013
Any Seagulls Over London planning a pub viewing, preferably near King's Cross? We potentially have a little group
My local in Paddington has 2 boxes so they will show both games. I'm not sure that many of the plastic scousers will show up as they are not far enough into the competition yet. The problem everyone is going to have is all over London the pubs are more likely to show the Liverpool game over ours as we don't have the numbers to persuade them otherwise. Most office workers won't have a chance to get home so they are more likely to get into their local pubs to watch their game, pre planned of course.
How little is your group? Have you got a pub lined up?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is there an Hostelry in Shoreham showing the football ? Probably on a par with the arse end of Rome?
I am led to believe it will be on in the Buck. I quite like it in there, they keep it really clean.

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020
My local in Paddington has 2 boxes so they will show both games. I'm not sure that many of the plastic scousers will show up as they are not far enough into the competition yet. The problem everyone is going to have is all over London the pubs are more likely to show the Liverpool game over ours as we don't have the numbers to persuade them otherwise. Most office workers won't have a chance to get home so they are more likely to get into their local pubs to watch their game, pre planned of course.
How little is your group? Have you got a pub lined up?
Do you mind if I ask what pub?

I’m flying into Heathrow around 4pm so that could be a great spot if I hop on the Paddington express.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
At home, 9:45pm kick off here in Dubai, which is a lot more enjoyable than the usual midnight games. Reckon bars will all be showing the Liverpool game, so probably not worth going out for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here